• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

When was the last time you watched the Swans live ? And why have you not been back since?

J_B said:
A) Last Saturday

B) They haven't played since.

Yep, same. I won't be there tonight though. Swans TV is more than good enough for me for a midweek away game. I hope those who go have a great night though and sing the boys on to a decent win.

The 0-4 at Bournemouth 😒
Live just South of London and decided many years back to just do away games.

(Did the Coventry midweek game, but not at tonights game though. Hats off to those doing the trip tonight and I hope you don’t have to get up too early tomorrow)

Live in Bournemouth so went to the Bournemouth game. Enjoyed the first 20 minutes at least! :D. Also enjoyed the good natured songs of our following overall. However…genuinely embarrassed by the behaviour of the Swansea fans who happened to be around me, doing w*nker signs at the Bournemouth family stand. Brilliant well done lads.

WalterBoyd said:
Entries of - I have never seen the Swans live and why, are also welcome. What made you become a Swans fan ?

This could be the best or worse thread ever. But I would love to know the background answers from varied fans we have.

The "saw them last Saturday at home" brigade are unlikely to win, it's not a competition. Well it is, but no prize.

I am the only judge.

Last game was just b4 the sellouts sold to the yanks.

Won't put any money into the owners. So no tickets and no merch.

Only god can judge me. 😂

Tuesday - and they haven't played a match I could attend since

Forest away.

Because when they have played i have been working.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back