• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Whittaker’s Girlfriend

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I know it’s been briefly mentioned in another thread but it deserves its own thread.
The abuse she’s had tonight on Twitter from so called Swans fans is a disgrace.
He was 20 a few weeks ago and I assume she’s younger,she certainly looks younger she looks like a young kid.
She was so excited that Morgan was starting earlier this evening too it was funny to see.

IT HAS TO STOP.

It’s not just kids on Twitter either so don’t blame Twitter it’s everywhere.

What the fuck is wrong with people? Why would you abuse any player on Twitter let alone someone making their first start? And even worse to target their family.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Why? He's done nothing wrong

He could have scored five own goals it still wouldn’t excuse the abuse his partner has had tonight.

exiledclaseboy said:

He could have scored five own goals it still wouldn’t excuse the abuse his partner has had tonight.

It's fucking disgraceful and embarrassing... Jesus wept.

exiledclaseboy said:

Something needs to be done about it now and the club need to get involved.
Name and shame people.

Can we tweet our revulsion and give the player and his girlfriend our support?

Brings a terrible name to our club. What on earth must they both think

hopefully they read this threadd- well done morgan you were fcking excellent and your girlfriend should be extremely proud. A seriously guttsy performance against vermin cloggers and unlucky not to score 1 or 2. Will get a handful between now and mAY IF he starts

Any person who chooses to to take to Twitter (or any medium) and abuse a player and/or his girlfriend over a game of football is not a Swansea City fan.

i dont see how you can watch that game and dont think he plays well ffs. Consistently looked the threat, had the balls to want the ball and run ith it

PSumbler said:
Any person who chooses to to take to Twitter (or any medium) and abuse a player and/or his girlfriend over a game of football is not a Swansea City fan.

The club itself needs to be doing more.

Well I sent him a tweet praising his effort. Not sure he’ll score many though.
Same thing happened to Cabango

PSumbler said:

Or a Football fan it's getting worse,Brewster was racially abused the other day.Banning orders and jail time need to be brought in for any abuse.I don't know why they don't make their account private though. Set up a social media platform thats only one way traffic so people can still stalk celebs and sport stars etc but not comment on it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back