• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Who was the fella..?

BlackaPearl10

North Banker
Reaction score
There’s a thread on Twitter about where in the World you will be watching the game today….

Got me thinking …but for the bloody life of me I can’t remember the bloke’s name..

Used to follow us in the 90s and early 00’s, from Denmark, curly hair looked a bit like a young John Jensen…nice chap, was always around on the Dutch tours as well, used to fly his Welsh flag the wrong way roond…😂

What was his name mun… on the tip of my tongue - it’s bugging the hell out of me… Is he still around ? Anyone heard or seen him recently?

Answers on a pack of Danepak streaky bacon please…😜😎👍🏼

Jannik Hansen

Met him a few times when he was over here for games, not seen him for years but he is a connection of mine on Linkedin! 🤣

Met Jannik a few times - very nice guy, into his heavy rock & when there was a crush at Roskilde Festival when 9 died in a crush in 2000. I was worried about him but he wasn't near it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back