• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Why do coppers bother.

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 138
  • Views: Views 29,271
A

Anonymous

Just turn up for work, switch your radio off and fck em.
https://youtu.be/bVZOil8CLz4
A bloke with a knife, restrained properly and this is his reward.
I wouldn't bother, let him go mad, go home, collect your minimal days pay.

N.Ireland Jack said:
Just turn up for work, switch your radio off and fck em.
https://youtu.be/bVZOil8CLz4
A bloke with a knife, restrained properly and this is his reward.
I wouldn't bother, let him go mad, go home, collect your minimal days pay. The bloke at the end looks like he would be really useful containing an idiot with a knife.

It's stated in the video you posted, several times, that kneeling on someones neck is not taught. How is it being 'restrained properly' ?

Monty said:
It's stated in the video you posted, several times, that kneeling on someones neck is not taught. How is it being 'restrained properly' ?

Clearly the person restraining him believes that is the minimum amount of force required to do so. A punch in the face is also allowed if that’s the minimum amount required to achieve an objective, unless the law has changed since I left the military.

Pegojack said:
OP, don't be ridiculous. Have you been living in a cave for the past few werks?

I’m not sure your point is valid, my reference was regards why they bother, not why he did it.

Belfast is a bit dodgy at times but I would say the quality of housing is slightly more consistent structurally than the one block structures famed throughout Spain. In fact I’m pretty sure you can actually buy caves in Spain which isn’t an option here.
Is this enough information ?

N.Ireland Jack said:
Monty said:

Clearly the person restraining him believes that is the minimum amount of force required to do so. A punch in the face is also allowed if that’s the minimum amount required to achieve an objective, unless the law has changed since I left the military.

The guy is on the floor, in handcuffs and there are two officers. You lunatic.

I've seen six coppers struggle to detain one determined loony. If there's just two of them trying to detain one with a knife then they're not going to take any chances.

Easy to judge when you're not the one having to do the job.

Monty said:
N.Ireland Jack said:
Monty said:

I will bow down to your greater experience of managing violent situations and confronting men with knives. Also the Additional context of the situation which you clearly have access to.
However on a personal abuse note, my general lunacy shouldn’t come in to it, as you recently said you can’t debate when the default position is abuse, or maybe it’s just when it suits. Also using outdated terminology isn’t very woke, in fact it’s down right thoughtless, it’s only Ricky Gervais who can say these things and get away with them, spastic.

Monty said:

He had a knife you clown

Im not sure about this Monty username as he seems perma angry and offensive.

Ive no idea why they bother their arses to go into situations that others run away from. We have people who film vicious assaults/murders even then do nothing except post them on internet.

It is now perfectly acceptable to smash any copper ,stab him,shoot him or simply denigrate him ;the public will not help ,they will complain though if any copper applies any force to effect an arrest. Why arrest? Why not let em go-all of them.Let those who want to defund the Police sort it out.

As I see it,the Police Force has been sold out. May ripped them asunder with supine ,misplaced arrogance and we have suffered ever since,not helped by a Justice system that craps all over victims.

Sadly,to me,it seems many coppers have given up and many are leaving in droves unable to put up with a cowardly public and bosses like Cressida Dick who are nothing but a walking talking insult to some fine people,the ones people call when their kid's fallen into the canal or their daughter's been cut asunder by an abusive ,drugged up boyfriend.

Why bother indeed

N.Ireland Jack said:
Monty said:
N.Ireland Jack said:

I will bow down to your greater experience of managing violent situations and confronting men with knives. Also the Additional context of the situation which you clearly have access to.
However on a personal abuse note, my general lunacy shouldn’t come in to it, as you recently said you can’t debate when the default position is abuse, or maybe it’s just when it suits. Also using outdated terminology isn’t very woke, in fact it’s down right thoughtless, it’s only Ricky Gervais who can say these things and get away with them, spastic.

Monty is one for the perjorative with no excuse needed

Dr. Winston said:
I've seen six coppers struggle to detain one determined loony. If there's just two of them trying to detain one with a knife then they're not going to take any chances.

Easy to judge when you're not the one having to do the job.

Well said doc.

It also has to be said that videos of "excessive" force can be misleading,in the same way "innocent" drivers complain about being stopped by Police.

The people who hammer the police are normally the ones who are the first to call them when it suits them.

Toronto_Motors said:
It also has to be said that videos of "excessive" force can be misleading,in the same way "innocent" drivers complain about being stopped by Police.

The people who hammer the police are normally the ones who are the first to call them when it suits them.

100% correct.

The Floyd incident in the US was completely disgraceful, literally no excuses for the police officers involved, this is completely different though.

When someone is carrying a knife with the sole intention of harming someone, training goes out the window. These absolute cowards on social media and on here crying like little babies are a disgrace.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back