• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Why do coppers bother.

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 138
  • Views: Views 29,275
Monty said:
N.Ireland Jack said:
Darran said:
The bloke is pure scum Paul. I’d even go as far as to say if he posted a link to his twitter on here and just one person disagreed that he’s a racist Tory cunt I’d leave the forum and never post again.
He’s the vilest human being I’ve ever met and as I’ve said Phil must be out of his mind allowing him on a brand new forum to drive people away with his abhorrent views.

Please leave these long running spats to a thread that contain them, it’s pointless posting to help the new site if this is all they descend in to.

But calling people spastics is relevant to the thread?

Calling people lunatics is relevant to this thread ?

N.Ireland Jack said:
Monty said:
N.Ireland Jack said:
Please leave these long running spats to a thread that contain them, it’s pointless posting to help the new site if this is all they descend in to.

When said person is advocating violence against an already restrained man, yes.

And your experience as now requested on three occasions regards these situations is ?
Your apology for using Victorian Era terminology is accepted.

A brief reminder in this edit to refer yourself to the topic heading.

Monty said:
Risc said:
Monty said:
He was in handcuffs, you clown. Unless he's Houdini's great great grandson, i highly doubt he can use a knife with his feet.

While he’s thrashing about he can cause harm, have you ever approached someone with a weapon that is intended to cause serious harm?

I highly doubt it, because I’m guessing you’re a bit of a pansy, but I thought I’d ask just in case.
Are you suggesting the officers didn't disarm him before handcuffing him? :lol:

If you’re a police officer and your restraining someone who had a weapon, it’s safe to assume that person is capable of bad things.

You make sure that person is fully restrained. It’s easy for cockroaches like yourself from the safety of your keyboard to criticise people who are on the front line trying to contain these scumbags.

N.Ireland Jack said:
And your experience as now requested on three occasions regards these situations is ?
Your apology for using Victorian Era terminology is accepted.

A brief reminder in this edit to refer yourself to the topic heading.

Who said I had experienced in policing? I originally commented on you saying he was properly restrained. Experts in the video that you posted stated multiple times, kneeling on someone's neck is not proper protocol. If the guy was running around with a machete and the only option was to tackle him and sit on his neck then fine. The guy is handcuffed and has a knee in his neck.
How many different ways do you want me to say it?

You accuse me of using victorian language (which I didn't) yet you called me a spastic? I await your apology. I won't hold my breath.

Risc said:
Monty said:
Risc said:
While he’s thrashing about he can cause harm, have you ever approached someone with a weapon that is intended to cause serious harm?

I highly doubt it, because I’m guessing you’re a bit of a pansy, but I thought I’d ask just in case.
Are you suggesting the officers didn't disarm him before handcuffing him? :lol:

If you’re a police officer and your restraining someone who had a weapon, it’s safe to assume that person is capable of bad things.

You make sure that person is fully restrained. It’s easy for cockroaches like yourself from the safety of your keyboard to criticise people who are on the front line trying to contain these scumbags.

I'm not criticising people on the front line, I am criticising the racist meat head that posted this topic, who thinks he's better than everyone else because he was a squaddie. :lol:

Monty said:
Dr. Winston said:
I've seen six coppers struggle to detain one determined loony. If there's just two of them trying to detain one with a knife then they're not going to take any chances.

Easy to judge when you're not the one having to do the job.

He. Is. In. Handcuffs.

Laying on the floor with two men on top of him. A toddler could control him.

The knee shouldn't be on his neck, surely that's a given. If he'd uncontrollable then use a taser! But saying a toddler could control him is plain silly.
Like the Doc said, it's not as simple as some might think. I've seen plenty of incidents at the football over the years where 2/3/4 police have struggled to control one idiot.

Simulacrum said:
Monty said:
Dr. Winston said:
I've seen six coppers struggle to detain one determined loony. If there's just two of them trying to detain one with a knife then they're not going to take any chances.

Easy to judge when you're not the one having to do the job.

He. Is. In. Handcuffs.

Laying on the floor with two men on top of him. A toddler could control him.

The knee shouldn't be on his neck, surely that's a given. If he'd uncontrollable then use a taser!

Thank you

What someone needs to invent is some kind of automatic lasso thingy,that sort of thing that dog wardens use to catch dogs that they can slip over both feet,press a button and it tightens around the ankles like a cable tie.
The coppers could then have stood away from him.
Like thus. Get patenting lads.

Attachments

• 19CC2328-CAE7-4867-8989-6CE717ABC5B5.jpeg
    19CC2328-CAE7-4867-8989-6CE717ABC5B5.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 2,670
Darran said:
What someone needs to invent is some kind of automatic lasso thingy,that sort of thing that dog wardens use to catch dogs that they can slip over both feet,press a button and it tightens around the ankles like a cable tie.
The coppers could then have stood away from him.
Like thus. Get patenting lads.
Lol.

Monty said:
N.Ireland Jack said:
Monty said:

You clearly have no idea of what conflict or danger is... In this case from this person or others nearby. Nor no idea of the situations this man has been in before, what his motives are or previous criminality. Did these coppers? I've no idea, but what I do know is the minute you insulted me you lost your argument, you resorted to name calling, you became game on, and game on in any forum, Risca got it spot on.

N.Ireland Jack said:
Monty said:
N.Ireland Jack said:

You clearly have no idea of what conflict or danger is... In this case from this person or others nearby. Nor no idea of the situations this man has been in before, what his motives are or previous criminality. Did these coppers? I've no idea, but what I do know is the minute you insulted me you lost your argument, you resorted to name calling, you became game on, and game on in any forum, Risca got it spot on.

He. Was. Handcuffed.

I'm game on cos I resorted to name calling :lol: did you forget you called me a spastic? neanderthal prick go play with the traffic

Monty said:
N.Ireland Jack said:
Monty said:

He. Was. Handcuffed.

I'm game on cos I resorted to name calling :lol: did you forget you called me a spastic? neanderthal prick go play with the traffic

You seem to be of the opinion that somebody in handcuffs no longer poses a threat to a police officer. A quick search online found an example of a handcuffed suspect stabbing a police officer whilst restrained in his handcuffs: https://eu.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2017/02/07/phoenix-police-officer-stabbed-leg-17th-avenue-van-buren-street/97595028/

I suspect I could find a lot more examples if I wanted to.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
Monty said:
N.Ireland Jack said:

He. Was. Handcuffed.

You seem to be of the opinion that somebody in handcuffs no longer poses a threat to a police officer. A quick search online found an example of a handcuffed suspect stabbing a police officer whilst restrained in his handcuffs: https://eu.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2017/02/07/phoenix-police-officer-stabbed-leg-17th-avenue-van-buren-street/97595028/

I suspect I could find a lot more examples if I wanted to.

The suspect, a 60-year-old man, was handcuffed and sitting in the back of a patrol car when he revealed a knife and lunged at the officers as they stood just outside the open car door

Try again

Monty said:
N.Ireland Jack said:
Monty said:

He. Was. Handcuffed.

As I said, no more responses.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back