• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Why do coppers bother.

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 138
  • Views: Views 29,280
N.Ireland Jack said:
Monty said:
N.Ireland Jack said:
You clearly have no idea of what conflict or danger is... In this case from this person or others nearby. Nor no idea of the situations this man has been in before, what his motives are or previous criminality. Did these coppers? I've no idea, but what I do know is the minute you insulted me you lost your argument, you resorted to name calling, you became game on, and game on in any forum, Risca got it spot on.

He. Was. Handcuffed.

I'm game on cos I resorted to name calling :lol: did you forget you called me a spastic? neanderthal prick go play with the traffic

As I said, no more responses.
Ok, so this was the last one?

tenor.gif

Monty said:
DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
Monty said:
He. Was. Handcuffed.

I'm game on cos I resorted to name calling :lol: did you forget you called me a spastic? neanderthal prick go play with the traffic

You seem to be of the opinion that somebody in handcuffs no longer poses a threat to a police officer. A quick search online found an example of a handcuffed suspect stabbing a police officer whilst restrained in his handcuffs: https://eu.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2017/02/07/phoenix-police-officer-stabbed-leg-17th-avenue-van-buren-street/97595028/

I suspect I could find a lot more examples if I wanted to.

The suspect, a 60-year-old man, was handcuffed and sitting in the back of a patrol car when he revealed a knife and lunged at the officers as they stood just outside the open car door

Try again

Yes that is a quote from the article. It describes how a man, restrained in handcuffs, managed to stab a police officer with a knife. Yet throughout this thread you have repeatedly posted that because the suspect was handcuffed, the level of force used by the officers was excessive.

Until the police officers are absolutely sure that the man no longer is in possession of a knife, their use of force seems justified to me when considering their lives are in danger.

If you wish to carry a knife in public and then resist arrest, you should expect to be on the receiving end of an equal or greater level of force from those you are posting a lethal threat to.

I think those officers should be commended for disarming the suspect without causing serious injury to anybody involved.

Instead, they are being used as a political tool to try and appease those seeking to 'defund the police' after a man intoxicated on fentanyl died after an officer used excessive force during an arrest in the USA.

Yes that is a quote from the article. It describes how a man, restrained in handcuffs, managed to stab a police officer with a knife. Yet throughout this thread you have repeatedly posted that because the suspect was handcuffed, the level of force used by the officers was excessive.

Until the police officers are absolutely sure that the man no longer is in possession of a knife, their use of force seems justified to me when considering their lives are in danger.

If you wish to carry a knife in public and then resist arrest, you should expect to be on the receiving end of an equal or greater level of force from those you are posting a lethal threat to.

I think those officers should be commended for disarming the suspect without causing serious injury to anybody involved.

Instead, they are being used as a political tool to try and appease those seeking to 'defund the police' after a man intoxicated on fentanyl died after an officer used excessive force during an arrest in the USA.
[/quote]

There is quite a difference between sitting in the back of a police cruiser, behind the officers backs, where you could reach into your sock with one hand and pull out a blade than laying prone on the floor where officers can control your movement, without sitting on your neck. I'm bored now anyway. :roll:

Monty said:

There is quite a difference between sitting in the back of a police cruiser, behind the officers backs, where you could reach into your sock with one hand and pull out a blade than laying prone on the floor where officers can control your movement, without sitting on your neck. I'm bored now anyway. :roll:
[/quote]

You’re not bored. You’ve just been completely stumped.

Great post Dwight. Unfortunately you can’t educate pork.

Risc said:
Monty said:

You’re not bored. You’ve just been completely stumped.

Great post Dwight. Unfortunately you can’t educate pork.
[/quote]

No no, I was tired of saying he was handcuffed over and over. Two officers were right there, there was zero chance of him getting a weapon from anywhere. The american guy he referenced was in the back of a cruiser, officers had their backs to him. Completely different situations.
Happens quite a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7fYNjpyG50

No knees on any necks, strange

Well well...

Met Police officer suspended after video of knee on neck arrest emerges
A Metropolitan Police officer has been suspended after footage emerged of a suspect being arrested with a knee on his neck in Islington, London. The police voluntarily referred the incident to the Independent Office for Police Conduct and a police deputy commissioner said the footage was “extremely disturbing.”

Monty said:
Well well...

A Metropolitan Police officer has been suspended after footage emerged of a suspect being arrested with a knee on his neck in Islington, London. The police voluntarily referred the incident to the Independent Office for Police Conduct and a police deputy commissioner said the footage was “extremely disturbing.”

Bit slow aren’t you? That was always the story.

It’s a complete disgrace and a decision to appease the absolute fairies we have in this country obsessed in being offended.

Risc said:
Monty said:
Well well...

It’s a complete disgrace and a decision to appease the absolute fairies we have in this country obsessed in being offended.

Yea it's all complete nonsense until it's your son/daughter under an officer's knee that dies. Fuck off.

Monty said:
Risc said:
Monty said:
Well well...

Yea it's all complete nonsense until it's your son/daughter under an officer's knee that dies. Fuck off.

If your son/daughter is carrying a knife then f*ck them too.

Risc said:
Monty said:
Risc said:

You saying 'your' instead of 'my' there just proves my point. If it was your son/daughter/relative that died under a knee of an officer who was not following proper protocol, you'd be protesting with blm quicker than I can say 'no justice, no peace'. Vote tory don't you?

Monty said:
Risc said:
Monty said:

You saying 'your' instead of 'my' there just proves my point. If it was your son/daughter/relative that died under a knee of an officer who was not following proper protocol, you'd be protesting with blm quicker than I can say 'no justice, no peace'. Vote tory don't you?

Never voted Tory in my life. But I can honestly say I completely despise people like you.

Risc said:
Monty said:
Risc said:

Never voted Tory in my life. But I can honestly say I completely despise people like you.

Stop replying to me then, put me on ignore and pretend I don't exist, like your irish chum did. Cos i'll argue with you all day and drive you up the wall, because the feeling is mutual.

Monty said:
Risc said:
Monty said:

Stop replying to me then, put me on ignore and pretend I don't exist, like your irish chum did. Cos i'll argue with you all day and drive you up the wall, because the feeling is mutual.

Nah.

Not sure where my post has gone from before, but just answering your question about if it was my daughter.

I’d like to think I will bring her up well enough so she won’t be carrying around knives, but if she does I’ll tell her what I’d tell anyone else, play with fire you get burnt.

On the other hand if she’s ever out and in the same area as a criminal like the guy in question, who has a history of violent crime, I would expect law enforcement to protect in any way needed. If they don’t, because of the spotlight they are now in because of people sitting behind a keyboard vilifying their every move like yourself, then pray to god we never meet.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/met-police-releases-body-cam-footage-of-attempt-to-disperse-illegal-music-event/ar-BB16UUox?ocid=msedgntp

Risc said:
Monty said:
Risc said:

Nah.

Not sure where my post has gone from before, but just answering your question about if it was my daughter.

I’d like to think I will bring her up well enough so she won’t be carrying around knives, but if she does I’ll tell her what I’d tell anyone else, play with fire you get burnt.

On the other hand if she’s ever out and in the same area as a criminal like the guy in question, who has a history of violent crime, I would expect law enforcement to protect in any way needed. If they don’t, because of the spotlight they are now in because of people sitting behind a keyboard vilifying their every move like yourself, then pray to god we never meet.

A targeted threat backed up by the far right wing of the house :lol:

i'm not vilifying anyone, least of all the police. I have nothing but respect for them. What I don't respect are bent coppers who can't follow training & guidelines, and the closet racists who have been in hibernation since the 70s who have started to rear their ugly little heads as of late. Your type can never engage in debate without resorting to threats of physical violence when you're losing the argument. You know, the type that would glass someone in a pub without a second thought. Sound familiar?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back