• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Why do coppers bother.

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 138
  • Views: Views 29,280
Monty said:
Risc said:
Monty said:
Stop replying to me then, put me on ignore and pretend I don't exist, like your irish chum did. Cos i'll argue with you all day and drive you up the wall, because the feeling is mutual.

Nah.

Not sure where my post has gone from before, but just answering your question about if it was my daughter.

I’d like to think I will bring her up well enough so she won’t be carrying around knives, but if she does I’ll tell her what I’d tell anyone else, play with fire you get burnt.

On the other hand if she’s ever out and in the same area as a criminal like the guy in question, who has a history of violent crime, I would expect law enforcement to protect in any way needed. If they don’t, because of the spotlight they are now in because of people sitting behind a keyboard vilifying their every move like yourself, then pray to god we never meet.

A targeted threat backed up by the far right wing of the house :lol:

i'm not vilifying anyone, least of all the police. I have nothing but respect for them. What I don't respect are bent coppers who can't follow training & guidelines, and the closet racists who have been in hibernation since the 70s who have started to rear their ugly little heads as of late. Your type can never engage in debate without resorting to threats of physical violence when you're losing the argument. You know, the type that would glass someone in a pub without a second thought. Sound familiar?

You mean the type that carry knives around, are violent, and then resist arrest when somebody calls the police...do you mean that type, the type you are defending, saving your outrage for the coppers who have got more bollocks than somebody like you has ever had....that type? :lol:

Kerouac said:
You mean the type that carry knives around, are violent, and then resist arrest when somebody calls the police...do you mean that type, the type you are defending, saving your outrage for the coppers who have got more bollocks than somebody like you has ever had....that type? :lol:

Again, genius, I am not defending anyone, certainly not the guy they're arresting, nor vilifying the police. My point is/was the knee on the neck is wrong and not following proper training/guidelines/protocol, call it what you will, it is dangerous, Which has been clearly illustrated in recent months, unless you've been living under a rock, which in your case wouldn't surprise me. Can you lot not read earlier posts? Maybe then I won't have to keep repeating myself over and over.

Seven murders and attempted murders overnight, some run towards, some run away.

Monty said:
Risc said:
Monty said:
Stop replying to me then, put me on ignore and pretend I don't exist, like your irish chum did. Cos i'll argue with you all day and drive you up the wall, because the feeling is mutual.

Nah.

Not sure where my post has gone from before, but just answering your question about if it was my daughter.

I’d like to think I will bring her up well enough so she won’t be carrying around knives, but if she does I’ll tell her what I’d tell anyone else, play with fire you get burnt.

On the other hand if she’s ever out and in the same area as a criminal like the guy in question, who has a history of violent crime, I would expect law enforcement to protect in any way needed. If they don’t, because of the spotlight they are now in because of people sitting behind a keyboard vilifying their every move like yourself, then pray to god we never meet.

i'm not vilifying anyone, least of all the police. I have nothing but respect for them. What I don't respect are bent coppers who can't follow training & guidelines, and the closet racists who have been in hibernation since the 70s who have started to rear their ugly little heads as of late. Your type can never engage in debate without resorting to threats of physical violence when you're losing the argument. You know, the type that would glass someone in a pub without a second thought. Sound familiar?

Hahahahaha by far the thickest post I have read so far.

Out of curiosity, what has this got to do with race? It’s a man with a knife.

Strange, strange post.

:roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUdbZ9QY5VU

Risc said:
Monty said:
Risc said:
Nah.

Strange, strange post.

It’s very odd that the opinions of some are based on no experience whatsoever. Taunting you in to a violent threat to prove a point is about as relevant of accusing that person of defending paedophilic behaviour because of their political leaning. Although I do see some smoke on the horizon. The desire for some people to resort to abuse of this sort is a clear display of weakness and an inability to enter in to dialogue without allegations of fascism or whatever. And yes, the final answer is sometimes extreme violence, BLM and the EDL are well versed in it, smashing a bat in someone’s face is no different to cowardly accusing people of extreme and incorrect opinions because they feel safe with the doors locked, it’s still a personal attack, and when you enter in to such things you have to take the rough with the smooth.

N.Ireland Jack said:
Risc said:
Monty said:

Strange, strange post.

It’s very odd that the opinions of some are based on no experience whatsoever. Taunting you in to a violent threat to prove a point is about as relevant of accusing that person of defending paedophilic behaviour because of their political leaning. Although I do see some smoke on the horizon. The desire for some people to resort to abuse of this sort is a clear display of weakness and an inability to enter in to dialogue without allegations of fascism or whatever. And yes, the final answer is sometimes extreme violence, BLM and the EDL are well versed in it, smashing a bat in someone’s face is no different to cowardly accusing people of extreme and incorrect opinions because they feel safe with the doors locked, it’s still a personal attack, and when you enter in to such things you have to take the rough with the smooth.

Yeah he’s let his guard down massively, there is literally nothing in this debate which is to do with race. Dangerous accusation with nothing whatsoever to back it up.

Risc said:
N.Ireland Jack said:
Risc said:

Strange, strange post.

Yeah he’s let his guard down massively, there is literally nothing in this debate which is to do with race. Dangerous accusation with nothing whatsoever to back it up.

The guy on the floor is black, the same people on this here thread always go on about race. He wouldn't have posted it if it was one of his skinhead mates from the pub. He would have been all, look at the way this copper treated my mate, its disgraceful, defund the police!

Monty said:
Risc said:
N.Ireland Jack said:

The guy on the floor is black, the same people on this here thread always go on about race. He wouldn't have posted it if it was one of his skinhead mates from the pub. He would have been all, look at the way this copper treated my mate, its disgraceful, defund the police!

Doesn’t matter if he’s black, white, Asian, he had a knife and is a dangerous individual. You’ve turned this into race completely out of the blue.

You’ve let your guard down. You’re a sad, sad person.

Monty said:
Risc said:
N.Ireland Jack said:

I'm sure ECB will be along in a moment to accuse you of making a 'strawman' argument, he likes pointing those out.
So you can read people's thoughts? :lol:

Kerouac said:
Monty said:
Risc said:

I'm sure ECB will be along in a moment to accuse you of making a 'strawman' argument, he likes pointing those out.

no, no he's just working from a dog-eared playbook that's done the rounds more times than my postman

Kerouac said:
Monty said:
Risc said:

Yeah to be honest I’ve been waiting for that. I normally stay away from these types of debates but enough is enough.

As I’ve said on thread, people are obsessed with being offended over anything.

Monty said:
Kerouac said:
Monty said:

no, no he's just working from a dog-eared playbook that's done the rounds more times than my postman

I'm sorry do you know Risca personally?

You seem to know who he drinks with at the pub.

You do realise how ridiculous and childish you sound right? It appears an intelligent conversation is beyond you.

Kerouac said:
Monty said:
Kerouac said:

I'm sorry do you know Risca personally?

You seem to know who he drinks with at the pub.

You do realise how ridiculous and childish you sound right? It appears an intelligent conversation is beyond you.

Please understand, that when I said 'he' what I really meant was, what the americans would call y'all.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back