• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Why oh why!!

Swanluke

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Haven't we managed games like today all season. We played football from the back but also decided to lump it at the right time. Thought our game management was superb and a perfect away performance.

Special mention to Matt Grimes too, I think it was him who won that 50/50 before our first goal. Well done boys you've made a pretty crappy Saturday (covid :oops:) inro a fantastic one.

That’s what the aim is. We are inconsistent. We’ll see next season.

Swanluke said:
Haven't we managed games like today all season. We played football from the back but also decided to lump it at the right time. Thought our game management was superb and a perfect away performance.

Special mention to Matt Grimes too, I think it was him who won that 50/50 before our first goal. Well done boys you've made a pretty crappy Saturday (covid :oops:) inro a fantastic one.

Get well soon mate. Know how you feel as me and my mrs have got it too. Was starting to feel sorry for myself this morning, but suddenly feel a lot better - strange that ! Take care.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back