• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Williams blasts "unacceptable" Swans but the performance has been seen before

Well it's his tactics, his crap team selection (Grimes and Fulton?), just bizarre substitutions, and it's him standing on the touchline literally like a mute Swan! It's either going to be a long season for him, or more likely, a very short one. He needs to be a tougher manager, instead of trying to be everyone's friend, and he won't agree, but he needs to listen to what the supporters are telling him, and stop thinking that we know nothing about football. I'm nearly 75, have supported since 1955 as a 5 year old. I know a good team, and that's the worst.

He's said quite a few times we've been unacceptable. How many times can something be unacceptable without something changing?

No shots on target against a league one side is unforgivable

He's said quite a few times we've been unacceptable. How many times can something be unacceptable without something changing?

No shots on target against a league one side is unforgivable
Did someone say 73% of the ball and no shots on target. That's beyond unforgivable; it's in the realms of unbelievable. I wish someone would just ask him how HIS tactics and selections can produce no/nil/nix shots on target despite having the ball for three quarters of the game.

Grimes and Fulton will both be on the pitch and Abdulai will be on the wing for at least the last 30 minutes on Saturday. Nailed on.

Lets see if we see a(nother) reaction to his (yet again) 'unacceptable' smokescreen. Strangely enough, if we do it will just highlight how useless he is in getting them to play properly normally.

I don't know how, but we've got to break out of this atrocious style of play where players on or around the half way line always pass backwards to retain possession instead of taking a chance and passing forwards. It gives the opposition plenty of time to organise themselves into ten men behind the ball, and explains why we carve out so few chances.
Also, the wingers need to be more direct. Get to the byline or cut inside and get crosses in. Ronald has suddenly gone all elaborate and tries tricks which don't come off. At least Bianchini was having a go at that in the second half yesterday, I'd start him before Eom at WBA.
If we can all see it, Luke, why can't you?

Reactions: KOL
Did someone say 73% of the ball and no shots on target. That's beyond unforgivable; it's in the realms of unbelievable. I wish someone would just ask him how HIS tactics and selections can produce no/nil/nix shots on target despite having the ball for three quarters of the game.

Grimes and Fulton will both be on the pitch and Abdulai will be on the wing for at least the last 30 minutes on Saturday. Nailed on.

Lets see if we see a(nother) reaction to his (yet again) 'unacceptable' smokescreen. Strangely enough, if we do it will just highlight how useless he is in getting them to play properly normally.
He doesn't get asked any tough questions in his interviews, everything is very pally pally

I don't know how, but we've got to break out of this atrocious style of play where players on or around the half way line always pass backwards to retain possession instead of taking a chance and passing forwards. It gives the opposition plenty of time to organise themselves into ten men behind the ball, and explains why we carve out so few chances.
Also, the wingers need to be more direct. Get to the byline or cut inside and get crosses in. Ronald has suddenly gone all elaborate and tries tricks which don't come off. At least Bianchini was having a go at that in the second half yesterday, I'd start him before Eom at WBA.
"...where players on or around the half way line always pass backwards"

Players on the edge of the opposition box pass backwards, often ending up back with our goalkeeper. They are too shit scared to try anything adventurous, or to shoot.

He doesn't get asked any tough questions in his interviews, everything is very pally pally
None of them ever do.

The mismanagement of the club over the last few years has pretty much just been allowed to happen.

When Russ was on his 1 win in 20odd run or whatever it was, they were more concerned about him getting a new contract.

Something tells me then fans patience is going to run out very quickly this season.

Last season when Ronald was playing on the right he was putting in crosses at every opportunity. Admittedly the quality wasn’t always great, but I had hoped that putting those crosses into Vipotnik might work well. Now that he’s playing more on the left, he mainly wants to cut in onto his right foot, which often leads to him playing the ball backwards or the defenders crowding him out. We’ve seen significantly fewer crosses from him so far this year.

Yes so that's got to change. The fans have enough of a financial stake in the club that it is reasonable for us to ask what on earth is LW thinking. He's trying the same thing time and time again and it just does not work.

I don't know who gets to ask questions at the press conferences but I'm hoping that someone on here knows someone who knows someone. It's just not acceptable to be performing in such an abject, flaccid, negative and cowardly manner and it needs sorting before it's too late.

Yes so that's got to change. The fans have enough of a financial stake in the club that it is reasonable for us to ask what on earth is LW thinking. He's trying the same thing time and time again and it just does not work.

I don't know who gets to ask questions at the press conferences but I'm hoping that someone on here knows someone who knows someone. It's just not acceptable to be performing in such an abject, flaccid, negative and cowardly manner and it needs sorting before it's too late.
I think the interviews are carried out by the club's own social media team so they're not going to ask anything controversial

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back