• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

World Cup tickets

Marchamjack

First Team Player
Reaction score
Go on general sale from 10am. Anyone else applying/going?

Currently in the queue, I'm very confused about the whole thing. I've got access codes for stage 1 from the FAW but FIFA's website seems to suggest that they're just on general sale for everyone.

I’m not eligible for FAW access codes today, so I’m joining in the general sale queue like you atm (that progress bar is moving very slowly…), but not sure what advantage, if any, having the codes today have in this general sale system?

I assume there's some tickets reserved for people with codes? It'll hopefully make more sense when I get to the end of the queue in about 79 hours

You’d have thought so.
Meanwhile I’m pitching my tent and making the cocoa

Made it and bagged tickets 🎉 good luck JF hope you do too 👍

Marchamjack said:
Made it and bagged tickets 🎉 good luck JF hope you do too 👍

Congrats! I'm still in the queue, good job I haven't got any plans until later! Very nice of them to put our tickets on sale the same time as global general sale :roll:

I suspect there’s going to be a lot of very pssd off FAW code holders after the way FIFA have ‘organised’ the free-for-all ticket sale in the end 😬

Still in the queue six hours later, about 2/3rds of the way through... looks like my original prediction of 79 hours won't be too far off!

Looking like I'm going to spend more time waiting for the chance to get wc tickets than I did waiting in the queue for my sons passport.

Eleven hours btw 🙄

Yep, managed to get my own ones but it wouldn't let me buy more than one of the access code tickets per game, so now I've rejoined the queue to book my dad's tickets. Great system! :evil:

https://twitter.com/NoelMooney13/status/1544403312245710849?s=20&t=HkDyOv2dYTYgTSV5tKGwjA

Absolute shyte show.

Ridiculous Wales fans had to contend with and be in the queue with the general sale.

And judging by Mooney's replies to the tweet thread, he doesn't sound convinced there's any specific allocation per category at least for Wales fans buying through their FAW codes.

I logged on 11.30am and my bar is roughly 50%. Trying for general sale but I am in red wall phase 2 so hopefully there'll be tickets left by Thursday. Ominously I keep seeing stories of Wales v Iran being completely sold out. Which is ridiculous and must mean Wales allocation is tiny. Huge demand no doubt from the Iranians with it being so close.

Chief said:
Absolute shyte show.

Ridiculous Wales fans had to contend with and be in the queue with the general sale.

And judging by Mooney's replies to the tweet thread, he doesn't sound convinced there's any specific allocation per category at least for Wales fans buying through their FAW codes.

I logged on 11.30am and my bar is roughly 50%. Trying for general sale but I am in red wall phase 2 so hopefully there'll be tickets left by Thursday. Ominously I keep seeing stories of Wales v Iran being completely sold out. Which is ridiculous and must mean Wales allocation is tiny. Huge demand no doubt from the Iranians with it being so close.

Managed to log in this morning. All Wales games showing as tickets unavailable.

I can only hope FIFA hasn't sold them all and held some back for when faw tier 2 opens tomorrow.

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back