• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

World Darts Championship 2024

Cooperman said:
Sensational darts from the youngster.

Dream come true for the kid, I don't follow darts really, only watch games this time of year. But he is impressive, so relaxed and composed at such a young age, Amazing..

jack123 said:
Dream come true for the kid, I don't follow darts really, only watch games this time of year. But he is impressive, so relaxed and composed at such a young age, Amazing..

I am pretty much the same. When the adverts for the darts appear on the telly I see it as a sign that Christmas is just around the corner. I don’t give it much thought for the other eleven and half months of the year.

stevethejack said:
Saw the last few legs - that is one hell of a result against RvB & what class shown by him giving the kid lots of hugs and kind words.

Be some night if he plays MVG in the final.
Not sure Van Gurwen be as gracious, he'll be growling and snarling all over the lad.

exiledclaseboy said:
If he can keep up that standard I don’t see him losing.

Agreed, but has to be a point where all gets bit much for him....wouldn't it?

sainthelens said:

I was thinking the same, as he went 2 sets up against Barney, will it suddenly dawn on him, hang on I am 16 and beating Barney, and maybe his nerve would go.. But it didn't perfect.

sainthelens said:

You’d think so at his age. Not seen any sign of it so far mind.

Live Sporting drama.
Literally nothing better, it's why we exist.

Littler will not buckle, there's one man that can live with him in the tournament, that's MVG.. 16 year olds go all day and night

It's only himself that will stop him winning this time around

I see a little bit of cockyness creeping in, as to be expected for a 16 year old really but I think he'll be a losing finalist.

He should have no fear at this age and it’s almost like a free pass. His mum seems quite level headed so she will hopefully keep his feet on the ground.

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back