• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

World Darts Championship 2024

Haven't seen darts like it since Taylor.. give him chances and he obliterates you

First time I've caught him live. Mindblowing

Apparently his girlfriend is 21. He’s (allegedly) 16. He’s also about to become very rich and famous for doing the thing he loves doing, and doing it brilliantly. The boy’s winning at life really.

The press will probably ruin him by the time he’s 18. I hope he’s well advised.

The scary thing is hes just going to get better,

Imagine if he invests his winnings on himself after this and gets himself into peak physical and mental shape

First time I've watched him and it won't be the last time either he was brilliant, he simply blew Cross apart, complete annihilation.

exiledclaseboy said:
Apparently his girlfriend is 21. He’s (allegedly) 16. He’s also about to become very rich and famous for doing the thing he loves doing, and doing it brilliantly. The boy’s winning at life really.

Made me giggle anyway.

Your girlfriends a nonce
Your girlfriends a noooonce
Luke Littler
Your girlfriends a nonce.

Well I got big money to win on Humphries
So fck him.

Luke will definitely win. That’s one I won’t get wrong, Saint. :D

Could hit a spiders arsehole with a dart him. Phenomenal talent.

If he arrived on a small boat the right wing press would be screaming about him being tested for his ‘actual age’.

I have never seen someone look so much older than he is supposed to be. And I include Wilfred Bony in that.

There was a picture of him today as an eleven year old and he looked 18.

Incredible.

Londonlisa2001 said:
If he arrived on a small boat the right wing press would be screaming about him being tested for his ‘actual age’.

I have never seen someone look so much older than he is supposed to be. And I include Wilfred Bony in that.

There was a picture of him today as an eleven year old and he looked 18.

Incredible.

I think he is partial to a kebab or a pizza. That won't do much for his complexion.

I don't know what the excuse of Bony was :lol:

Cooperman said:
I think he is partial to a kebab or a pizza. That won't do much for his complexion.

I don't know what the excuse of Bony was :lol:

It’s not his complexion - it’s his full beard and receding hairline.

He looks about 30. He must have gone through puberty at 9.

Seems like a lovely young man. Hopefully he has a sensible family and friends.

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back