• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Would you like a receipt

Nice to see what happens, when you seriously know you are right, and won't back down. The majority of you with any sense, know I am right.

PSumbler said:
Did you get bananas?

No chance not after what I read in one of the posts on here. In fact I was warning other shoppers about them as they were about to put them in their trolley.

I said if you don’t believe me just look on planet Swans website for the horror story someone experienced with these bananas.

Fbreath said:
So based on this original post I went to Aldi and spent £4. I was asked if I wanted a receipt and I noticed the cashier looked at me in a certain way making me feel guilty about saying yes.

I believe Aldi staff have had receipt psychology training to make you want to say no. It's all part of something bigger that’s to come mark my words.

You could buy half the stock in Aldi for £4!! :lol:

Awful place to shop...

Fbreath said:
No chance not after what I read in one of the posts on here. In fact I was warning other shoppers about them as they were about to put them in their trolley.

I said if you don’t believe me just look on planet Swans website for the horror story someone experienced with these bananas.

That will explain the peak in searches we saw this afternoon for Aldi bananas, I wondered why that was so high for an hour or so late afternoon

Swanjaxs said:

Awful place to shop...

I did I ensured I had a “full trolley” as I understood this was a requirement as the test stipulated by Jack123

Libertarian said:
You can only take it back if you have a receipt for your receipt

Bollocks I always say no to those

Wankas

PSumbler said:
That will explain the peak in searches we saw this afternoon for Aldi bananas, I wondered why that was so high for an hour or so late afternoon

I’m not surprised you saw a surge, there were 30 people all stood around the bananas with their phones out.

Was great I was the only one going through the check out.

jack123 said:
Thank you, I will ignore, I didn't know he was drunk.

Don’t listen to Jaxs, he’s a little tinker. Stone cold sober me. Although I wasn’t when this bonkers debate began last night. :lol:

8 pages now, it's not my fault. I think deep down, you most probably all agree with my initial post. You are welcome, it seems my forte is training the fools how to conduct themselves throughout life, it's ok really. I will have more tips on life in future.. Thank You and Godbye Wankas.

Swanjaxs said:

Awful place to shop...

Best place for oils, cheeses, tins and long life stuff. The meat is usually good there too, for supermarket meat anyway

jack123 said:
8 pages now, it's not my fault. I think deep down, you most probably all agree with my initial post. You are welcome, it seems my forte is training the fools how to conduct themselves throughout life, it's ok really. I will have more tips on life in future.. Thank You and Godbye Wankas.

See you always go that one step too far kid!

You almost had us all eating out of your hand 😞

#boxoffice :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
Whatever happened to my word is my bond aye... 😞

Its bugging me now who said that, I just googled it, and all that's coming back is Roger Moore, funny feeling it was Del Boy

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back