• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Would you like a receipt

Swanjaxs said:
Probably, then called them a bunch of wankas on his way oot!! 🤪

Thing is, I would never be rude. I am the kind gentleman, and I would think if there was a competition for the most courteous and polite Gentleman in the world, I would be in with a shout. If I don't win top ten then, surely it is a fix.

PSumbler said:
What do you do if you are undecided? Do you take it anyway in case you do need it in the future or leave it in the hope that you never need it at all?

And if you get one can you take it back?

On a side note on receipts my Mrs has an annoying habit of when she gets them she leaves them in the bottom of the bags for life rather than putting them in the bin. Does that count towards saving the planet somehow?

You need to have a word with her Phil, it's one thing her putting the shopping away, but leaving the receipt in the bottom of the bag is unforgivable...

Emmeline Pankhurst is responsible for this I tells you 😡

jack123 said:
Thing is, I would never be rude. I am the kind gentleman, and I would think if there was a competition for the most courteous and polite Gentleman in the world, I would be in with a shout. If I don't win top ten then, surely it is a fix.

Prosser gets my vote, you probably 2nd ... 👍

Neath_Jack said:
Here's a receipt question I've been asked a number of times.

Would you like your receipt emailed to you sir?

What do we think about this option then?

I get an email receipt weekly from Tesco cos I have my shopping delivered. No paper involved see. Climate warrior.

exiledclaseboy said:
I get an email receipt weekly from Tesco cos I have my shopping delivered. No paper involved see. Climate warrior.

Did they ask you did you want an email or a normal one?

We may have to add Tesco to the liberty takers.

exiledclaseboy said:

Shopping delivered!!

Clase boy an all 😞

exiledclaseboy said:
I know right :lol: six pages of this inane nonsense all because J123 is mullered again. :lol:

Only just noticed your post, Excuse me, I am not mullered at all. Bloody hell, I just give up,anymore being and what's on the mind, and get accused of being pissed.. Annoying that is Ecb, flippant and antagonistic

Neath_Jack said:

I can confirm I have not been given the option of a paper receipt.

exiledclaseboy said:

Shame you print it off seven times though :lol:

Neath_Jack said:

Waitrose have asked me if I wanted a paper copy...

So based on this original post I went to Aldi and spent £4. I was asked if I wanted a receipt and I noticed the cashier looked at me in a certain way making me feel guilty about saying yes.

I believe Aldi staff have had receipt psychology training to make you want to say no. It's all part of something bigger that’s to come mark my words.

Fbreath said:
So based on this original post I went to Aldi and spent £4. I was asked if I wanted a receipt and I noticed the cashier looked at me in a certain way making me feel guilty about saying yes.

I believe Aldi staff have had receipt psychology training to make you want to say no. It's all part of something bigger that’s to come mark my words.

Did you get bananas?

jack123 said:
Only just noticed your post, Excuse me, I am not mullered at all. Bloody hell, I just give up,anymore being and what's on the mind, and get accused of being pissed.. Annoying that is Ecb, flippant and antagonistic

ECB is probably pissed up on Madri kid, don't take any notice 🙄

PSumbler said:
What do you do if you are undecided? Do you take it anyway in case you do need it in the future or leave it in the hope that you never need it at all?

And if you get one can you take it back?

You can only take it back if you have a receipt for your receipt

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back