• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Would you like a receipt

I went to Tesco earlier. Only bought a few items. The self service checkout asked me if I wanted a receipt. I pressed the no button. Before that we went to GGs in Penclawdd for a bit of bank holiday grub and a few beers. Each time I was served I was asked if I would like a receipt. Each time I said “no thanks”.

I can confirm that all parties were satisfied with the outcome of the various transactions and that no unpleasantness ensued.

exiledclaseboy said:
I went to Tesco earlier. Only bought a few items. The self service checkout asked me if I wanted a receipt. I pressed the no button. Before that we went to GGs in Penclawdd for a bit of bank holiday grub and a few beers. Each time I was served I was asked if I would like a receipt. Each time I said “no thanks”.

I can confirm that all parties were satisfied with the outcome of the various transactions and that no unpleasantness ensued.
You'd never upset anyone, being the kind soul that you are. Not intentionally anyway 😉

Londonlisa2001 said:
I do that as well.

And every few months I take a fistful of them and throw them away.

Sometime ripping them up for absolutely no reason whatsoever. In case someone steal my identity (which they can’t from a receipt).

Cracking thread this - I’m beginning to wonder if Jack123 is actually Richard Madely.

😂😂😂

exiledclaseboy said:

I refuse to believe that you didn't call anyone at Tesco or GGs a wanka.

Londonlisa2001 said:
I do that as well.

And every few months I take a fistful of them and throw them away.

Sometime ripping them up for absolutely no reason whatsoever. In case someone steal my identity (which they can’t from a receipt).

Cracking thread this - I’m beginning to wonder if Jack123 is actually Richard Madely.

:lol: :lol: She'll be glad to know she is not alone!

I went to Tesco Express today. As I used the self serve check out it flashed up on screen "Do you want a receipt"

I pressed No and said a prayer for jack123

exiledclaseboy said:

Next time your down the Donks way try the Rake and Riddle Clasey, absolutely fantastic grub at decent prices 👍
Saying that you already probably have 😂

exiledclaseboy said:

What you have at GG's ? they only serve Tapas after 5:30 pm we went there for food on Lads birthday and was disappointed to learn that they only served Tapas after that time, ended up at Rake and Riddle then unfortunately.

Swanjaxs said:
Next time your down the Donks way try the Rake and Riddle Clasey, absolutely fantastic grub at decent prices 👍

Been there once a few years ago. It was fine from what I remember. Certainly no objection to going back.

Swanjaxs said:

Disagree on Rake and Riddle last twice we been its been poor, although last time my steak was good chips are shocking though, Mrs wasn't happy with her food and lad wasn't fussed, Lads fault we had asked him and asked where he'd like to go and no thoughts from him on the subject.

Niigata Jack said:
What you have at GG's ? they only serve Tapas after 5:30 pm we went there for food on Lads birthday and was disappointed to learn that they only served Tapas after that time, ended up at Rake and Riddle then unfortunately.

I had Croque Monsieur. Which was basically a cheese and ham toastie with a silly French name. Very nice though.

Niigata Jack said:
Disagree on Rake and Riddle last twice we been its been poor, although last time my steak was good chips are shocking though, Mrs wasn't happy with her food and lad wasn't fussed, Lads fault we had asked him and asked where he'd like to go and no thoughts from him on the subject.

I'm a hunters chicken devotee Max wherever I go, every time I've been to the R&R it's been decent, I can't afford steak so can't critique it :lol:
Best value for money hunters is to be found in the Marquis btw, 7.99 💪💥

exiledclaseboy said:
I had Croque Monsieur. Which was basically a cheese and ham toastie with a silly French name. Very nice though.

Rheidol chippy not good enough nowadays aye? :roll:

Swanjaxs said:
Rheidol chippy not good enough nowadays aye? :roll:

Last time I went there it was a fairly decent Chinese. The Cod Box is the undisputed king of Clase/Morriston chippies these days though.

exiledclaseboy said:
Last time I went there it was a fairly decent Chinese. The Cod Box is the undisputed king of Clase/Morriston chippies these days though.

The Cod Box serves the best chips in Swansea, but, asked for a banana fritter and they told me to fuk off to Aldi! Very rude imo, didn't dare ask them for a receipt

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back