• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wrexham

Ringwood

First Team Player
Reaction score
Looking at a 55k ground capacity upgrade.

Are they a sleeping giant?

Looking at a 55k ground capacity upgrade.

Are they a sleeping giant?
Its all gonna come crashing down, in it. how they think they can compete with the Manc clubs Liverpool, Everton and even Aston Villa who are not that far from them.

Like that lot up East bigger than Barcelona

Its all gonna come crashing down, in it. how they think they can compete with the Manc clubs Liverpool, Everton and even Aston Villa who are not that far from them.

Like that lot up East bigger than Barcelona
North Wales has a population of 700,000
Swansea bay city region 600,000+

In theory we should be pulling in crowds of 30,000+.. Cardiff 40,000+

But Wales has a lot of plastics, weirdest bunch on the planet the Welsh

It's all front to get publicity.
It will come crashing down.......eventually.

55k 😂

They need to move their documentary from Disney+ to Comedy Central. 😃

North Wales has a population of 700,000
Swansea bay city region 600,000+

In theory we should be pulling in crowds of 30,000+.. Cardiff 40,000+

But Wales has a lot of plastics, weirdest bunch on the planet the Welsh
You can't give a broad figure for the whole of North Wales and then single out Swansea in the South mun!

You need to compare Wrexham's population to Swansea's. I've no idea what the figures are and I don't particularly care either lol!

You can't give a broad figure for the whole of North Wales and then single out Swansea in the South mun!

You need to compare Wrexham's population to Swansea's. I've no idea what the figures are and I don't particularly care either lol!
But we have plenty of fans from outside Swansea and Wrexham (with no local Welsh rivals) could certainly hope to attract fans from all around North Wales.

Also the only quotes I can find on this are Reynolds saying "It’s hard to say for sure, but we think we could get between 45,000 and 55,000 people in there" and McElhenney saying they have a plan in place to eventually work on all four stands. Nowhere is it suggested they genuinely believe they will have a 55,000 capacity.

But we have plenty of fans from outside Swansea and Wrexham (with no local Welsh rivals) could certainly hope to attract fans from all around North Wales.

Also the only quotes I can find on this are Reynolds saying "It’s hard to say for sure, but we think we could get between 45,000 and 55,000 people in there" and McElhenney saying they have a plan in place to eventually work on all four stands. Nowhere is it suggested they genuinely believe they will have a 55,000 capacity.
Bit of context at last (y)

What's this whole welsh thing about with Wrexham? They're barely in Wales and have nothing in common with Swansea and Cardiff. They associate themselves with the Liverpool clubs up there and think of themselves as English. Their rivals are the likes of Chester, Tranmere and Runcorn.

What's this whole welsh thing about with Wrexham? They're barely in Wales and have nothing in common with Swansea and Cardiff. They associate themselves with the Liverpool clubs up there and think of themselves as English. Their rivals are the likes of Chester, Tranmere and Runcorn.
Was working up in Holyhead many moons ago and had the misfortune to bump into half a dozen Holyhead Blueturds in the Hibernian Club, happened to mention I was a Jack, was literally bracing myself for a bit of a kicking when out of nowhere appeared one of Wrexham's top lads who was known to the locals, the turds disappeared pronto.
Turns out his sister married a lad from Gorseinon and regularly visited Swansea.
Thanks Willo, you saved my bacon that night ✌️

I would be surprised if they get out of League 1 ahead of Birmingham, Hudds, Bolton, Posh, Barnsley and Rotherham.

Even Stockport and Blackpool I think will fare better.

I would be surprised if they get out of League 1 ahead of Birmingham, Hudds, Bolton, Posh, Barnsley and Rotherham.

Even Stockport and Blackpool I think will fare better.
I suppose it partly depends on how much they spend this summer. They may attract some big names like Ben Foster and James McLean who are near the end of their careers and want the exposure the documentary will give them, but the standard of the league will be higher and big name players on their last legs may not be able to cut it.

If I was putting money on it today, I'd go for them sneaking into the last playoff spot but losing the two-legged tie to whoever finished 3rd.

When the hype subsides they’ll be at the arse end of league 2. Probably playing us and Cardiff.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back