• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Yan Dhanda Racism

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Swansea93 said:
Shocking, why is this still happening? Really winds me up.

Has he recieved abuse from our fans? Either way it's unacceptable.

The last 5-6 years of rampant nationalism and blaming foreigners for everything doesn't help. Racist abuse and hate crime in general has been increasing for a while now to a point that views and behaviours once unacceptable are now more common place. The media and public life are full of people, even mainstream politicians, who oppose immigrants and people of different religious backgrounds, for example. Idiots feel this gives them a justification to cross the line into open abuse.

Exactly... When you've got a racist cůnt running the country what hope is there of stamping it out.

Gwyn737 said:
Sirjohnalot said:
I’m really not concerned about the origins of ‘take the knee’ of BLM. This is why it must continue. Makes me so upset.
Thankfully there are criminal offences for exactly this type of behaviour

Trouble is it never seems to get to prosecution. If these idiots actually believed they’d get caught out, maybe they’d think before allowing the content of their tiny brains leak out onto social media.

I prosecuted quite a few of these people. Not as much as there should be but they do get caught. They’re mostly pathetic little weeds who weep in court and ironically moan about how the media has intruded into their lives

thefranchise said:
I'm all in favour of defending someone's right to privacy online but it's definitely time for ID verification on social media.

Totally agree, flush out these scumbags.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Swansea93 said:
Shocking, why is this still happening? Really winds me up.

Has he recieved abuse from our fans? Either way it's unacceptable.

The last 5-6 years of rampant nationalism and blaming foreigners for everything doesn't help. Racist abuse and hate crime in general has been increasing for a while now to a point that views and behaviours once unacceptable are now more common place. The media and public life are full of people, even mainstream politicians, who oppose immigrants and people of different religious backgrounds, for example. Idiots feel this gives them a justification to cross the line into open abuse.

Sense like this is why this new board is a better place.

A good mate of mine looked after a lot of these types in Prison and wrote a doctorate on them. They generally need more social help than the victims. Dhanda is a millionaire and has a right to be upset.

Sirjohnalot said:
Gwyn737 said:
Trouble is it never seems to get to prosecution. If these idiots actually believed they’d get caught out, maybe they’d think before allowing the content of their tiny brains leak out onto social media.

I prosecuted quite a few of these people. Not as much as there should be but they do get caught. They’re mostly pathetic little weeds who weep in court and ironically moan about how the media has intruded into their lives

It's really comforting to know that there are prosecutions happening :thumbsup:

Nocountryforoldjack said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:

Exactly... When you've got a racist cůnt running the country what hope is there of stamping it out.

A racist, sexist, mysogynistic, homophobic, lying, disgusting piece of shit as 'leader'. All of these traits have become normalised in your average thick white anglo saxon dickhead. It was always impossible to stop brainless jerks thinking it (are we really surprised they exist amongst our supporter base? And ditto all clubs? Really? Come on...), and now it has become ok to actually showcase it on equally brainless 'social' media where every arsehole is allowed to spray shit around in public.

For any offence there should be no anonymous posting. Track the wanker down, chuck him inside or fine him a years wages and out him to his community.

Itchysphincter said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:

Sense like this is why this new board is a better place.
This with bells on !

Leave the neanderthals, social lepers and yesteryear bigots to the other place 👍

https://twitter.com/swansnews/status/1359826253981900800

Baron Goblet said:
A good mate of mine looked after a lot of these types in Prison and wrote a doctorate on them. They generally need more social help than the victims. Dhanda is a millionaire and has a right to be upset.

You’re going to have to develop that a bit for me. Millionaire? Highly unlikely but what’s the relevance?

From Twitter I got the impression it’s a Man City fan who’s sent this vile abuse all because Yan mistimed a tackle and injured a player

Is that the jist of it or should’nt we talk about it

Not in any way saying this is a laughing matter but if you’re in the mood for a chuckle there’s a bloke on the other board comparing players getting racist abuse to him being called a sheepshagger by an away fan. Absolutely 100% making the comparison and serious about it too. Mental. :lol:

Unfortunately it’s going to take years. Some people will never be educated or enlightened.

What are the odds whoever did this has been spouting off about aLl lIvES MatTer? That's what Twitter does I'm afraid, it gives a voice to those who should only be allowed crayons.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back