• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Yan Dhanda Racism

It has to be because of the Rodri tackle. Man City scumbag supporter. Met loads of them when I used to work in Altrincham. Massive chips on shoulder still there after all their recent years of success.

DHANDA GRATEFUL TO FOOTBALL COMMUNITY FOR SUPPORT

Yan Dhanda speaks to Sky Sports

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/12215700/dhanda-grateful-to-football-community-for-support

Itchysphincter said:
Swanjaxs said:
Aye, my comment mysteriously disappeared altogether 😂

So did mine, and then I posted again before I read the message from the boss. 😂. Sorted now. 👍

Fair, I suppose there is an agreement in place between the sites, what I will say though, is that this site only seems to go into a slight meltdown on weekend evenings when a certain poster "pops over" after having a few sherries...

Anyway, time to walk the dogs 🐕 🤪

monmouth said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:
Exactly... When you've got a racist cůnt running the country what hope is there of stamping it out.

A racist, sexist, mysogynistic, homophobic, lying, disgusting piece of shit as 'leader'. All of these traits have become normalised in your average thick white anglo saxon dickhead. It was always impossible to stop brainless jerks thinking it (are we really surprised they exist amongst our supporter base? And ditto all clubs? Really? Come on...), and now it has become ok to actually showcase it on equally brainless 'social' media where every arsehole is allowed to spray shit around in public.

For any offence there should be no anonymous posting. Track the wanker down, chuck him inside or fine him a years wages and out him to his community.

What a pathetic post. You have just posted a racist post yourself, but you are to stupid to understand.
Practice what you preach, so when will your true identity be made public ?

Racism isn’t really going away anytime soon is it?
What the fuck?

https://twitter.com/skysports_bryan/status/1360195997708779525?s=21

Darran said:
Racism isn’t really going away anytime soon is it?
What the fuck?

https://twitter.com/skysports_bryan/status/1360195997708779525?s=21

wow, hardly a punishment.

So what was actually said ?
I remember when a Swansea fan was arrested and charged accused of racism when we played Norwich and Darren wished cancer on him, only for him to be found not guilty in court.

Cardiffjack said:
I remember when a Swansea fan was arrested and charged accused of racism when we played Norwich and Darren wished cancer on him, only for him to be found not guilty in court.

Do you remember the time you arranged that fight and then shat out? Not the first time, or the second time - the other time, remember?

Itchysphincter said:
Cardiffjack said:

Do you remember the time you arranged that fight and then shat out? Not the first time, or the second time - the other time, remember?

No I don’t remember arranging a fight lol because I’ve never done such a thing. Are you losing your memory. Old age doesn’t come alone

Cardiffjack said:
Itchysphincter said:

No I don’t remember arranging a fight lol because I’ve never done such a thing. Are you losing your memory. Old age doesn’t come alone

Maybe someone else will remember, you know, help jog your memory.

Do you remember the time you had that white supremacist neo-nazi singer as your profile picture? Why did you take it down?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back