• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Yan Dhanda Racism

Itchysphincter said:
Cardiffjack said:
No I don’t remember arranging a fight lol because I’ve never done such a thing. Are you losing your memory. Old age doesn’t come alone

Maybe someone else will remember, you know, help jog your memory.

Do you remember the time you had that white supremacist neo-nazi singer as your profile picture? Why did you take it down?

Oh so you are hoping someone will come along and back up your lies 😂

As for Saga , so what if I had her as my profile picture ? And if you think I took her down because of you , you must be more delusional than I thought you were 😂 I’d have constantly changed my Avatar since I’ve been posting on here and the old board

Cardiffjack said:
Itchysphincter said:
Maybe someone else will remember, you know, help jog your memory.

Do you remember the time you had that white supremacist neo-nazi singer as your profile picture? Why did you take it down?

As for Saga , so what if I had her as my profile picture ? And if you think I took her down because of you , you must be more delusional than I thought you were 😂 I’d have constantly changed my Avatar since I’ve been posting on here and the old board

I don’t need anyone to come along to back me up, I thought we were just reminiscing? I only asked why you had a Neo-nazi hate figure as your profile pic, and then you took it down - that’s a fact, I didn’t say you took it down because of me. Why did you take it down though?

Itchysphincter said:
Cardiffjack said:

I don’t need anyone to come along to back me up, I thought we were just reminiscing? I only asked why you had a Neo-nazi hate figure as your profile pic, and then you took it down - that’s a fact, I didn’t say you took it down because of me. Why did you take it down though?

Because as I’ve already told you, so I’ll say it again very slowly, because I regularly changed my Avatar.
Shall I say it again ? 😂

Cardiffjack said:
Itchysphincter said:

Because as I’ve already told you, so I’ll say it again very slowly, because I regularly changed my Avatar.
Shall I say it again ? 😂

Yeah go on then, and remind me why you had a neo-nazi icon as your profile pic too, I must’ve forgotten?

Itchysphincter said:
Cardiffjack said:
Shall I say it again ? 😂

Yeah go on then, and remind me why you had a neo-nazi icon as your profile pic too, I must’ve forgotten?

Because I like her music. Next question 😂

Cool, okay, what do you like about her music? Is it the melodies, or the white-supremacist themes, the Skrewdriver tributes maybe? How did you come to find yourself seeking out such an artist in the first place, friend of yours introduce you did they?

Itchysphincter said:
Cool, okay, what do you like about her music? Is it the melodies, or the white-supremacist themes, the Skrewdriver tributes maybe? How did you come to find yourself seeking out such an artist in the first place, friend of yours introduce you did they?

You seem to think you know a lot about her ?
Are you a secret admirer 😂 or just some weirdo, who looks everything up on the Internet.

Cardiffjack said:
Itchysphincter said:

Are you a secret admirer 😂 or just some weirdo, who looks everything up on the Internet.

I happened to be reading an article about white-supremacism in music. Then lo and behold there she was as your profile pic, pretty nuts, heh?

Your turn.

Cardiffjack said:
Itchysphincter said:

Itchy is a weirdo.

Just just not the sort of weido that orders (and eats) food in the Vivs long after it has stopped serving or talks to rugby fans in a pub that does not exist or many other weird things...

DJack said:
Cardiffjack said:

Itchy is a weirdo.

Just just not the sort of weido that orders (and eats) food in the Vivs long after it has stopped serving or talks to rugby fans in a pub that does not exist or many other weird things...

DGT is full of bullshit mate. Quite entertaining in a way though. You need to be clever if you’re always going to tell porkies. He isn’t.

DJack said:
Cardiffjack said:

Itchy is a weirdo.

Bangers and mash it was too 👍

DJack said:
Cardiffjack said:

Itchy is a weirdo.

Thanks for that, I think ..... :lol:

Itchysphincter said:
DJack said:
Itchy is a weirdo.

Thanks for that, I think ..... :lol:

We are all a bit weird on here mate.

DGT, however, is somewhat special.

DJack said:
Cardiffjack said:

Itchy is a weirdo.

Clutching at straws again ain’t you. The pub in Trostre does exist. I just said it was a Toby carvery, when in fact it’s a Marston inn. Keep clutching those straws though 😂

Anyway I’m still waiting to hear what was said. I’ve seen no proof of anything racist.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back