• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Yan Dhanda Racism

AceJack said:
Cardiffjack said:
:| h

To convict someone of rape or any other crime , unless the accused pleads guilty, you need something called proof and an arrest. I’m still waiting for this arrest to take place.

I’d imagine it’s fairly straight forward for the police to find people who commit crimes on social media.

What would you know about it? People set up anonymous social media accounts all the time.

But it's clear as day what's going on here. There's no standard Yan can clear for you to feel empathy with him because you're a racist. If your arbitrary tests could be met you'd say nothing. Instead you're here obfuscating and creating cover for racists. Its obvious and scummy.

Nothing to do with standards and all to do with evidence, and so far I’ve seen no evidence and no one has been arrested. So come back when someone has actually been arrested & convicted.

Darran said:
I’ve said it many times and I’ll say it again,it absolutely baffles me why anyone replies to the troll in this thread.

Because deep down you know I’m right, and you have no counter argument 😀

Cooperman said:
AceJack said:
What would you know about it? People set up anonymous social media accounts all the time.

But it's clear as day what's going on here. There's no standard Yan can clear for you to feel empathy with him because you're a racist. If your arbitrary tests could be met you'd say nothing. Instead you're here obfuscating and creating cover for racists. Its obvious and scummy.

His Mrs works in the legal profession, mun.

Yeah, the Barista.

You are, of course right, that in order for someone to be convicted, to the criminal standard of proof, you need evidence. I don’t think that anyone is arguing with that.
This isn’t what is happening here, this is a suggestion that a player has been racially abused, he’s not in court, are you saying that until you see the post, you won’t believe him ? He had, for reasons best known to him, made up the entire allegation ? Do you not think that his employer has seen it ? Do you think there is a reason why the social media platform has restricted the person’s posts ?

It is not that easy for the police to gain access to social media, a lot of them are based in the States. If they identify him, he’s likely to be interviewed voluntarily, as opposed to being arrested, if it’s a youth, it’ll be anonymous. These things take time.

I’ve no reason to disbelieve Yan, at this stage.

Cardiffjack said:
Cooperman said:
His Mrs works in the legal profession, mun.

And isn’t your mrs one of those lazy teachers who are desperate not to go back to work

Um, no. She’s working on Thursday actually, during half term.

Sirjohnalot said:

You are, of course right, that in order for someone to be convicted, to the criminal standard of proof, you need evidence. I don’t think that anyone is arguing with that.
This isn’t what is happening here, this is a suggestion that a player has been racially abused, he’s not in court, are you saying that until you see the post, you won’t believe him, essentially disbelieving him ? He had, for reasons best known to him, made up the entire allegation ? Do you not think that his employer has seen it ? Do you think there is a reason why the social media platform has restricted the person’s posts ?

It is not that easy for the police to gain access to social media, a lot of them are based in the States. If they identify him, he’s likely to be interviewed voluntarily, as opposed to being arrested, if it’s a youth, it’ll be anonymous. These things take time.

If only he had asked his Mrs, he could have had the same feedback.

Snigger.

Cooperman said:
Cardiffjack said:
And isn’t your mrs one of those lazy teachers who are desperate not to go back to work

Um, no. She’s working on Thursday actually, during half term.

Oh make sure she doesn’t suffer from burnout 😂

Sirjohnalot said:

This isn’t what is happening here, this is a suggestion that a player has been racially abused, he’s not in court, are you saying that until you see the post, you won’t believe him ? He had, for reasons best known to him, made up the entire allegation ? Do you not think that his employer has seen it ? Do you think there is a reason why the social media platform has restricted the person’s posts ?

A suggestion ? Being interviewed voluntarily is a sham because if you refuse to being interviewed voluntarily you’ll be arrested anyway, it’s more to do with making better use of Police time.

Also you are making a few assumptions, firstly you don’t know if any fake account was used, secondly what is the club’s interpretation of racism ? Was any racist language used ? Or did he just get an abusive tweet, which didn’t include racist language, which the club interpreted as racist, to suit the agenda we see all the time these days.

The countless interviews I’ve been in over many years both voluntary and under arrest aren’t just to make better use of police time. They are used in cases where time isn’t of essence, evidence can’t be disposed of, there’s no imminent threat to someone etc, and it’ll save someone being locked up for 20 hours plus.

Your last paragraph, I think, sums up your view point perfectly. You do believe he and the club are lying. With the greatest of respect, your and my views are so divided, not sure there is any point in continuing the conversation

‘Or did he just get an abusive tweet, which didn’t include racist language, which the club interpreted as racist, to suit the agenda we see all the time these days.’

Sirjohnalot said:
The countless interviews I’ve been in over many years both voluntary and under arrest aren’t just to make better use of police time. They are used in cases where time isn’t of essence, evidence can’t be disposed of, there’s no imminent threat to someone etc, and it’ll save someone being locked up for 20 hours plus.

Your last paragraph, I think, sums up your view point perfectly. You do believe he and the club are lying. With the greatest of respect, your and my views are so divided, not sure there is any point in continuing the conversation

‘Or did he just get an abusive tweet, which didn’t include racist language, which the club interpreted as racist, to suit the agenda we see all the time these days.’

No I haven’t said anyone is lying. I just believe the interpretation maybe a bit dodgy.

By the way, I have a signed copy of "Fake Law" by the Secret Barrister*. I've read it so am happy to post it to anyone who pays £20 to a charity, send me a private message. (*It's signed "SB".)

Cardiffjack said:
Sirjohnalot said:

No I haven’t said anyone is lying. I just believe the interpretation maybe a bit dodgy.

So what do you believe has been said that all these people have taken to be a racist comment but you think is just a bit of harmless name calling?

What do you believe the football club and Yan himself for example would class as racist that you wouldn't

It will give us a good indication as to just how racist you are on a 1-10 scale

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back