• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Yan Dhanda Racism

Cardiffjack said:
Sirjohnalot said:
Because deep down you know I’m right, and you have no counter argument 😀

You are, of course right, that in order for someone to be convicted, to the criminal standard of proof, you need evidence. I don’t think that anyone is arguing with that.
This isn’t what is happening here, this is a suggestion that a player has been racially abused, he’s not in court, are you saying that until you see the post, you won’t believe him ? He had, for reasons best known to him, made up the entire allegation ? Do you not think that his employer has seen it ? Do you think there is a reason why the social media platform has restricted the person’s posts ?

It is not that easy for the police to gain access to social media, a lot of them are based in the States. If they identify him, he’s likely to be interviewed voluntarily, as opposed to being arrested, if it’s a youth, it’ll be anonymous. These things take time.

I’ve no reason to disbelieve Yan, at this stage.

A suggestion ? Being interviewed voluntarily is a sham because if you refuse to being interviewed voluntarily you’ll be arrested anyway, it’s more to do with making better use of Police time.

Also you are making a few assumptions, firstly you don’t know if any fake account was used, secondly what is the club’s interpretation of racism ? Was any racist language used ? Or did he just get an abusive tweet, which didn’t include racist language, which the club interpreted as racist, to suit the agenda we see all the time these days.

Have a day off ffs, try discussing matters on the pitch for a change, something you rarely do, good win last night yea 👍

Cardiffjack said:
Sirjohnalot said:
The countless interviews I’ve been in over many years both voluntary and under arrest aren’t just to make better use of police time. They are used in cases where time isn’t of essence, evidence can’t be disposed of, there’s no imminent threat to someone etc, and it’ll save someone being locked up for 20 hours plus.

Your last paragraph, I think, sums up your view point perfectly. You do believe he and the club are lying. With the greatest of respect, your and my views are so divided, not sure there is any point in continuing the conversation

‘Or did he just get an abusive tweet, which didn’t include racist language, which the club interpreted as racist, to suit the agenda we see all the time these days.’

No I haven’t said anyone is lying. I just believe the interpretation maybe a bit dodgy.
If you are saying the comment was misinterpreted you are saying the comment wasn't racist. By definition you are saying Dandha and the club are lying.

A comment about this from a colleague ... 'We wouldn't have all this racism nonsense if we only had white Enlgish players.'
Sort of sums up the attitude of quite a few fans who aren't racist.

Badlands said:
A comment about this from a colleague ... 'We wouldn't have all this racism nonsense if we only had white Enlgish players.'
Sort of sums up the attitude of quite a few fans who aren't racist.

Although clearly your said colleague is racist

Cardiffjack said:
Sirjohnalot said:

You are, of course right, that in order for someone to be convicted, to the criminal standard of proof, you need evidence. I don’t think that anyone is arguing with that.
This isn’t what is happening here, this is a suggestion that a player has been racially abused, he’s not in court, are you saying that until you see the post, you won’t believe him ? He had, for reasons best known to him, made up the entire allegation ? Do you not think that his employer has seen it ? Do you think there is a reason why the social media platform has restricted the person’s posts ?

It is not that easy for the police to gain access to social media, a lot of them are based in the States. If they identify him, he’s likely to be interviewed voluntarily, as opposed to being arrested, if it’s a youth, it’ll be anonymous. These things take time.

A suggestion ? Being interviewed voluntarily is a sham because if you refuse to being interviewed voluntarily you’ll be arrested anyway, it’s more to do with making better use of Police time.

Also you are making a few assumptions, firstly you don’t know if any fake account was used, secondly what is the club’s interpretation of racism ? Was any racist language used ? Or did he just get an abusive tweet, which didn’t include racist language, which the club interpreted as racist, to suit the agenda we see all the time these days.

'Agenda'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PSumbler said:
Cardiffjack said:
No I haven’t said anyone is lying. I just believe the interpretation maybe a bit dodgy.

So what do you believe has been said that all these people have taken to be a racist comment but you think is just a bit of harmless name calling?

What do you believe the football club and Yan himself for example would class as racist that you wouldn't

It will give us a good indication as to just how racist you are on a 1-10 scale

How do I know what was said . Seems to be top secret. Also how do I know what the club would class as racist when I haven’t seen the tweet.

Someone must have also seen the tweet and I’d just like to know if any racist language was used .

Cardiffjack said:
PSumbler said:
So what do you believe has been said that all these people have taken to be a racist comment but you think is just a bit of harmless name calling?

What do you believe the football club and Yan himself for example would class as racist that you wouldn't

How do I know what was said . Seems to be top secret. Also how do I know what the club would class as racist when I haven’t seen the tweet.

Someone must have also seen the tweet and I’d just like to know if any racist language was used .

So you are thinking its possible that the club said it was racist but it wasnt racist at all and someone over reacted?

I'm not sure I have any desire to discuss this further with you if that is the case

Cardiffjack said:
PSumbler said:

Steve Cooper saw the tweet, he's said so, if you disbelieve Yan Dhanda (and you obviously do) try tweeting Cooper, he'll probably ignore you, probably put you on block mimd 🚫

Anyway this is my last on this post, what was ment to be like minded Swans supporters showing their solidarity against racism directed at one of our own has turned into something a little sinister...

Swanjaxs said:
Cardiffjack said:

Steve Cooper saw the tweet, he's said so, if you disbelieve Yan Dhanda (and you obviously do) try tweeting Cooper, he'll probably ignore you, probably put you on block mimd 🚫

Anyway this is my last on this post, what was ment to be like minded Swans supporters showing their solidarity against racism directed at one of our own has turned into something a little sinister...

Yes of course wanting to know what was said is extremely sinister 😂

Cardiffjack said:
Swanjaxs said:

Remind us why you want to know what is being said? So that you can decide if it was racist was it?

Cardiffjack said:
Sirjohnalot said:

Your last sentence is the classic refrain of racists who don't have the guts to own up to it. I think there's probably more welcoming places for you on the internet.

JackSomething said:
Cardiffjack said:

Your last sentence is the classic refrain of racists who don't have the guts to own up to it. I think there's probably more welcoming places for you on the internet.

You can think as much as you want 😂

Cardiffjack said:
JackSomething said:

You can think as much as you want 😂

Thank you, it's something you could probably benefit from trying now and again.

Itchysphincter said:
Cardiffjack said:

Remind us why you want to know what is being said? So that you can decide if it was racist was it?

Is your memory fading. Old age doesn’t come alone.
It’s like ground hog day with you 😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UT0oqTF-Cw

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back