• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

yay or nay

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 6,128

Are we going up

• Yes

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we get stuck in playoffs I hope Brentford go up . Wouldn't fancy them in playoffs. If we go up auto think it's more likely Norwich may implode. Friday will be a telling benchmark.

Looking at things another way, if you look at the form since lockdown:

67pts from 35games, that is some going. Very few sides have achieved that record in recent years without going on to be promoted. I know it is over two seasons but that does set the tone

A4Jack said:
PSumbler said:
I think we are heading for autos. And Brentford to crash and burn in the play offs ideally to Reading as that will hurt them more!

The one thing I’ll say about them is that it’s a marathon, not a sprint and it looks like they’re hitting the sprint too early. Bad form always comes. Look at WBA last year who couldn’t buy a win at the end and Brentford of all teams cocked it up

Yay 👍

As Tosh said in early 1981 when asked a similar question ...

"This season is like The Grand National, we're in the leading pack, but we've only just started the 2nd circuit and there will be quite a few fallers before the end." - Or words to that effect. 😇

Itchysphincter said:
There’s s long way to go. Autos would obviously be a dream but it’s the playoffs for me. You have to consistently play for the 90 and we fall short there.

Aye, true... but balancing that is our ability to play poorly and win against the run of play in games. Interesting end of season to come.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back