• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Yay, snow!

• Thread starter DJack
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,035

DJack

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
House and garden covered in snow. Some hate it, Ilike it.

Under normal cicumstances I love the snow but after this last 12 months I'd prefer to give it a miss.

It snowed yesterday up here even in blackpool where it hardly ever snows, I skied to work yesterday, I hate it and the wife loves it.

Yep, we've had a dump of snow up in Swansea East,about an inch or so i'd say,nice sunny day,should be gone by this afternoon.Looks nice though.🏂

Nothing over this end of Swansea but our supermarket delivery has been cancelled.

Fireboy said:
It snowed yesterday up here even in blackpool where it hardly ever snows, I skied to work yesterday, I hate it and the wife loves it.

We had an inch or 2 in Somerset. I'm bisexual about it, no, sorry, wrong word, ambivalent, that's it, I'm ambivalent about it. I love to see it provided I don't have any journeys or disruptions due to it in which case, I don't like it. :D

Been snowing in Carmarthen since 9am what has stuck is no more than an inch.
The roads were heavily gritted so they are fine.

Plenty on the cars in Penllergaer. Not sticking to the wet ground though.

Lovely to be able to take my boy out for a walk on his birthday and throw some snowballs.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back