• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

yay or nay

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 6,126

Are we going up

• Yes

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eteb

Mel Nurse
Reaction score
if you had to chose now.... are we going up?

eteb said:
autos or playoffs?

yay for me two

I think we are heading for autos. And Brentford to crash and burn in the play offs ideally to Reading as that will hurt them more!

PSumbler said:
eteb said:
autos or playoffs?

yay for me two

I think we are heading for autos. And Brentford to crash and burn in the play offs ideally to Reading as that will hurt them more!

The one thing I’ll say about them is that it’s a marathon, not a sprint and it looks like they’re hitting the sprint too early. Bad form always comes. Look at WBA last year who couldn’t buy a win at the end and Brentford of all teams cocked it up

wxcititng times ahead chaps. think we'll get bummed in the prem but good fr our local community

PSumbler said:
eteb said:
autos or playoffs?

yay for me two

Brentford crash to start this week against Brizzle

Likely to be us, Norwich or Brentford top two. If we can beat Norwich then I wouldn't bet against us reeling them in as most of our hardest games will be out of the way by then.

Dr. Winston said:
Likely to be us, Norwich or Brentford top two. If we can beat Norwich then I wouldn't bet against us reeling them in as most of our hardest games will be out of the way by then.

I agree Doc, I think we will beat naaaaawich next friday which will give us the confidence to push on.

Yay for me, but playoffs. With our defence I'd fancy us to beat anyone in this league over two legs except Brentford.

If we want autos then I think we've got more chance of finishing above Norwich than Brentford, which makes next Friday's game huge. A side in first place with the fourth best goal difference is in a false position.

SkipTheJack said:
Yay for me, but playoffs. With our defence I'd fancy us to beat anyone in this league over two legs except Brentford.

If we want autos then I think we've got more chance of finishing above Norwich than Brentford, which makes next Friday's game huge. A side in first place with the fourth best goal difference is in a false position.

Got to take the game by the horns. We can't afford to be as passive as we were against Brentford.

50/50 for me. We're only half way through so it could/will all change. The good thing is that we're a good cupppaaahhhh side, so could do ok in the playoffs. If I had to bet though, I'd say nay, narrowly. Covid could well play a part too.

Big games have been coming thick and fast. Brentford are on a real run of form and I am hoping their bubble will burst. Norwich are a strong unit with a lot of resources behind them. When to comes to sport I am half empty guy as have seen my teams come up short so many times. Think the worst and hope for the best, there no reason why the Swans can’t nail it.

Question is would we be disappointed if we didn’t make automatics now? Probably yes for me

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back