• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

‘I watched Only Fools and Horses for the first time and was just mortified’

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 122
  • Views: Views 20,702
Status
Not open for further replies.
jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
Nah just messing with you kid, get to bed mun

Not until Darren apologises, then I will go.

Good luck with that, but listen up, my son has been affected by "gayness" and he's twice the man I'll ever be 👍

BLAZE said:
jack123 is a blatant WUM and as usual has you all dancing in circles, have a word ffs

If a WUM is a truth speaker, i plead guilty.

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

Good luck with that, but listen up, my son has been affected by "gayness" and he's twice the man I'll ever be 👍

Good stuff, I have nothing against gays, let me make that clear.. if you read back through my posts the only thing I was getting at, was the normalisation of gays, that is it..

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

Good stuff, I have nothing against gays, let me make that clear.. if you read back through my posts the only thing I was getting at, was the normalisation of gays, that is it..
The normalisation of gays...

That's me out 👍

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

lolI can't believe i put toe down, thank you for that.

You were right. The expression is “toe the line” comes from the Navy when sailors were barefoot and had to line up with their toes on the lines of the planks on deck.

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

That's me out 👍

I guessed that, I should have elaborated a bit more, it all came across as a little bit of hate for gays, which it shouldn't have, I can hardly keep my eyes open now, so too tired to explain.

J_B said:
jack123 said:
lolI can't believe i put toe down, thank you for that.

You were right. The expression is “toe the line” comes from the Navy when sailors were barefoot and had to line up with their toes on the lines of the planks on deck.

Thanks, although when swansjaks pointed it out, it did look wrong,

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

That's me out 👍

I guessed that, I should have elaborated a bit more, it all came across as a little bit of hate for gays, which it shouldn't have, I can hardly keep my eyes open now, so too tired to explain.
Honestly mate, you don't need to elaborate, most have got your "take on things".

Get off to bed and make sure nothing is hiding in your closet 👍

Darran said:
jack123 said:

You’re going to need a few lines if you’re waiting up for that you disgusting twat.

I don't understand where all your anger has come from? You seem really angry with me, just recently why?

BLAZE said:
jack123 is a blatant WUM and as usual has you all dancing in circles, have a word ffs

I suggest the only WUM is you, you bring absolutely nothing to the thread, and then have the bloody audacity to slag me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back