• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

‘I watched Only Fools and Horses for the first time and was just mortified’

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 122
  • Views: Views 20,702
Status
Not open for further replies.
Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:
You know exactly what I mean.

Indeed I do

Your a raging homophobic 👍

I don't think so, the only thing I have said is in a nutshell, the soaps should not make out every one is gay, which they do, small street, and lot's of gay's bi-sex before the watershed. It's a joke.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
Indeed I do

Your a raging homophobic 👍

I don't think so, the only thing I have said is in a nutshell, the soaps should not make out every one is gay, which they do, small street, and lot's of gay's bi-sex before the watershed. It's a joke.

We're going round in circles here kid, hopefully, if you have children, they will turn out to be more tolerant than you.
Good night.

Darran said:
jack123 said:
Why would I be a cunt just for not liking the gayness promotion in soaps? Please tell me.

Because that’s what cunts do.

Let me get this straight, I'm a cunt for not allowing young children seeing men kissing men or women kissing women 5 year olds? watching that? and i'm a cunt?

Darran said:
jack123 said:
Let me get this straight, I'm a cunt for not allowing young children seeing men kissing men or women kissing women 5 year olds? watching that? and i'm a cunt?

Yes you’ve got it,cunt.

Absolute rubbish.

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

We're going round in circles here kid, hopefully, if you have children, they will turn out to be more tolerant than you.
Good night.
Lol ooo the irony in that post never mind goodnight

Darran said:
jack123 said:

Yes you’ve got it,cunt.

you do realise from what you said, I have every right to shout out check his hard drive guys, why on earth would you ever be in favour of letting 5 year olds watching males kissing?

jack123 is a blatant WUM and as usual has you all dancing in circles, have a word ffs

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
Good night.

The only irony is, that by the time we all wake up, you will have deleted all your posts again, you thick bigoted cunt.
LOL

BLAZE said:
jack123 is a blatant WUM and as usual has you all dancing in circles, have a word ffs

No mate, he's a massive weekend binge drinker with shit for brains, good for a laugh to a point, but everything he posts he believes, even if it takes inebriation to "let it all out" 👍

BLAZE said:

Oh i see, anybody that doesn't tow the line, is a wum, yeah ok, I'm so sorry to have a different opinion.

jack123 said:
BLAZE said:

Oh i see, anybody that doesn't toe the line, is a wum, yeah ok, I'm so sorry to have a different opinion.

tow

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

The only irony is, that by the time we all wake up, you will have deleted all your posts again, you thick bigoted cunt.
LOL

I will not delete anything I have said tonight, because I believe in it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back