• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

‘I watched Only Fools and Horses for the first time and was just mortified’

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 122
  • Views: Views 20,706
Status
Not open for further replies.
exiledclaseboy said:
How long before the edit button gets a bashing.

Nothing will be edited, as long as nobody abuses me, should I lie? IMO no gay kissing should be on tv, especially before 9pm, to make it normal is a joke by the likes of eastenders/corrie

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Nothing will be edited, as long as nobody abuses me, should I lie? IMO no gay kissing should be on tv, especially before 9pm, to make it normal is a joke by the likes of eastenders/corrie

Fair play, I can’t understand why anyone would think you’re a homophobic bigot after reading this thread.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

I don't want to offend you kid, but your "normal" is about as dated as my Black Lace vinyl in the attic 👍

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

Fair play, I can’t understand why anyone would think you’re a homophobic bigot after reading this thread.

They can think what they like.. What's right is right, as I said earlier, the soaps are misinterpreting the amount of gays, that is all, so I say that and you call me a homophobe that was expected.

So if i say the amount of gays on corrie is is not really with the way I see the world, I'm a homophobe?

You can't be serious surely?

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

They can think what they like.. What's right is right, as I said earlier, the soaps are misinterpreting the amount of gays, that is all, so I say that and you call me a homophobe that was expected.

So if i say the amount of gays on corrie is is not really with the way I see the world, I'm a homophobe?

Mate, it's a soap ffs.
About 30 characters a year get murdered on average in Corrie.
You've got 15 drug dealers peddling crack in the tiny village of Emerdale.
At least 25 illegitimate kids evey six months in tiny Albert Square.
Don't even get me started on the number of rapists per square inch of Hollyoaks ...

And your worried about gays in Coronation Street 🤦‍♂️

You want to try living in Penlan kid 😂

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

Mate, it's a soap ffs.
Don't even get me started on the number of rapists per square inch of Hollyoaks ...

It does not matter, they are normalising gayness. Started in the 80's with colin and barry eastenders, next thing you know the vast majority on all the soaps are either gay or bi sexual,

It should not be on tv, when I was younger I used to cringe in front of my parents when watching the sweeney if regan said FUCK and that was after 9.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
Mate, it's a soap ffs.

It does not matter, they are normalising gayness. Started in the 80's with colin and barry eastenders, next thing you know the vast majority on all the soaps are either gay or bi sexual,

It should not be on tv, when I was younger I used to cringe in front of my parents when watching the sweeney if regan said FUCK and that was after 9.

You’re a cunt. A massive cunt.

Darran said:
jack123 said:

Why?

Darran said:
jack123 said:

Why would I be a cunt just for not liking the gayness promotion in soaps? Please tell me.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
Mate, it's a soap ffs.

Normalising gayness

Honestly kid, get yourself off to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads