• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

2 very quiet sites

Woody Woodpecker Song

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Both sites are very quiet now.

We just need the 1 if they carry on like they are SCFC will become the number 1 site.

And its fecking dull on there.

When we return to the stadia then things will pick up again.

Woody Woodpecker Song said:

We just need the 1 if they carry on like they are SCFC will become the number 1 site.

I'm on both sites, both are f*cking dull as f*ck, unless you mention blacks, muslims or immigrants.

Flashberryjack said:

I'm on both sites, both are f*cking dull as f*ck, unless you mention blacks, muslims or immigrants.

Well stay on this one and post more you dull twat. :lol:

Close season is always very quiet Flash. The other site is much quieter than this one though - I can see it dying out completely in time

Flashberryjack said:

Don't forget saws. :lol:

BLAZE said:
Close season is always very quiet Flash. The other site is much quieter than this one though - I can see it dying out completely in time

Well this one has had over 9.5k posts in six weeks.

Mind you why anyone would want to post on and reply to a bloke on the other site that has more than once shown support for a child molester is beyond me.

Darran said:
BLAZE said:

Well this one has had over 9.5k posts in six weeks.

LOL at monoped :lol:

Perch probably only had two DM's and one of those will have been from Wayne :lol:

Is SCFC2 still going?

The only site I've ever been banned from.

Calling the site owner a " a tory fanboy" was enough to get me a sine die ban :shock:

Should have just called him out for being a massive, grovelling, Jenkins loving prick and been done with it :lol:

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back