• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

22/23 Pre-Season Friendly Match Thread Charlton Away

If anyone wants to know the score, we're not going to tell you. Nyah, nyah.

Absolutely nothing to do with the match thread but watching the Celtic v Norwich pre season game, look out for Todd Cantwell for Narch this season, very impressed.

We looked gash last week when we played with 2 at the back and improved second half when Nauts went back to his usual position fuk knows why we persisted with the same experiment this week. Only an idiot keeps doing the same thing expecting different results.

Swanjaxs said:
Absolutely nothing to do with the match thread but watching the Celtic v Norwich pre season game, look out for Todd Cantwell for Narch this season, very impressed.

Norwich will be lucky to hang on to him. Very good player.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Swanjaxs said:

Norwich will be lucky to hang on to him. Very good player.

I’ve always liked him but am I right in thinking he didn’t get in the Bmuff team last year? Was expecting him to fly for them when he went on loan but can’t recall hearing much about him.

Highlights are up

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM8lA4JAUiw[/media]

bakajack said:
Oba looked a bit unlucky to be called offside there. Great finish though

From looking at the highlights (I was at the game but behind our goal in the first half) it seems clear to me that Michael was onside there.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back