• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

3 dead 1 beheaded in France knife attack

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 8,697
Monty said:
Darran said:
The blokes a prick, as diversify as they come,I know it,you know it and many other people know it it’s just that most people are afraid to admit it.

It literally states his reasons in the article, I even pointed them out for you. He's not the prick here...

Oh and did you hear him saying the BLM protests shouldn’t have gone ahead incase the most vulnerable caught the virus?
Hello?

Darran said:
Monty said:
It literally states his reasons in the article, I even pointed them out for you. He's not the prick here...

Oh and did you hear him saying the BLM protests shouldn’t have gone ahead incase the most vulnerable caught the virus?
Hello?

But what about :lol: You should work for Fox News. Maybe you can get a job working on Farage's upcoming news channel.

https://www.onlondon.co.uk/sadiq-khan-asks-black-lives-matter-protesters-to-stay-at-home-over-weekend-amid-fears-of-covid-spread-and-far-right-violence/

Sadiq Khan has urged supporters of the Black Lives Matter movement not to take part in protests in Central London over the coming weekend, saying he is “extremely concerned” that such gatherings “risk spreading Covid-19” and “could lead to disorder, vandalism and violence” due to “extreme far right groups who advocate hatred and division” are planning counter protests.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8391355/Sadiq-Khan-says-wont-Black-Lives-Matter-protests-coronavirus.html

London Mayor Mr Khan expressed sympathy for demonstrators protesting the 'brutal death' of Mr Floyd, but said he would not be attending protests due to the coronavirus pandemic - and urged those who do go to follow 'medical and scientific advice'.

Pack it in mun

Darran said:
Monty said:

Hello?

Pretty awful whataboutism that I thought would've been beneath you. Clearly not.

AceJack said:
Darran said:
Hello?

Pretty awful whataboutism that I thought would've been beneath you. Clearly not.

The truth is not whataboutism. He’s a horrible prick just like Corbyn as more people can see this morning but refused to see at the time.

Darran said:
AceJack said:

The truth is not whataboutism. He’s a horrible prick just like Corbyn as more people can see this morning but refused to see at the time.

Why's that?

MajorR said:
Dr. Winston said:
Going to be some serious civil unrest in France if this carries on I reckon.

Totally agree, France has the largest Islamic population in Western Europe. The country has already seen a lot of unrest in some of its communities and they have also had the yellow vest protests, check in Le Pen and it’s a pretty volatile mix.

Not as if they weren't warned... sadly many more will die and there's not a lot they an do about it.

The most popular Muslim athlete in the world this morning published a statement and picture inciting violence against Macron and all others who "offend Muslim believers".

He's arguably the most influential Muslim in the world toward young, Western Muslims.

This isn't going to get any better. I shudder to think how frequent these attacks would be if Western countries weren't spending colossal sums of money, time and resources working tirelessly to prevent as many as they can.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/mma/khabib-instagram-emmanuel-macron-islam-protests-latest-b1447229.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpWoji_bnQY

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
The most popular Muslim athlete in the world this morning published a statement and picture inciting violence against Macron and all others who "offend Muslim believers".

He's arguably the most influential Muslim in the world toward young, Western Muslims.

This isn't going to get any better. I shudder to think how frequent these attacks would be if Western countries weren't spending colossal sums of money, time and resources working tirelessly to prevent as many as they can.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/mma/khabib-instagram-emmanuel-macron-islam-protests-latest-b1447229.html

Absolute scum. It’s a shame Risc doesn’t post here I’d love to know what he’s got to say about one of his idols.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back