• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

3 dead 1 beheaded in France knife attack

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 8,698
Which they are perfectly allowed to do

Darran said:
Monty said:
Which they are perfectly allowed to do

There’s a bit of debate on Twitter.
Are they showing support for France or are they showing support for the terrorist beheading?
The action is part of global backlash against French President Emmanuel Macron who defended caricatures of the prophet Muhammad as an expression of freedom of speech calling Islam a religion ‘in crisis’.​

Monty said:
Darran said:
Are they showing support for France or are they showing support for the terrorist beheading?
The action is part of global backlash against French President Emmanuel Macron who defended caricatures of the prophet Muhammad as an expression of freedom of speech calling Islam a religion ‘in crisis’.​

If thats the case outside the French embassy in London after yesterday it shouldn’t be allowed and I’d back everyone of them being shot on the spot.

Darran said:

If thats the case outside the French embassy in London after yesterday it shouldn’t be allowed and I’d back everyone of them being shot on the spot.

Then you're a fascist. It is their democratic right to protest.

Monty said:
Darran said:

I don’t give a fuck what I am because in the real world nobody believes they should be outside the French Embassy in London doing that the day after the atrocities in France.

Darran said:
Monty said:

I don’t give a fuck what I am because in the real world nobody believes they should be outside the French Embassy in London doing that the day after the atrocities in France.

The real world on twitter? It's their right to do so, regardless of your opinion.

Monty said:
Darran said:

The real world on twitter? It's their right to do so, regardless of your opinion.

I never mentioned twitter I specifically mentioned the real world.

Darran said:
Monty said:

That is what you said

Labour MP Naz Shah (the one who retweeted a statement saying Rotherham grooming gang victims should stay quiet for the sake of diversity and that all Israeli Jews should be forcefully relocated to Utah, USA) decided today was an appropriate day to make a speech in parliament praising the Prophet Muhammad as a role model for women's rights.

https://twitter.com/NazShahBfd/status/1321942829095100418?s=20

You know, the same man who married a 6 year old, consummated another marriage with an additional wife when she was 10 years old and enslaved the wives of his defeated enemies as sex slaves.

Monty said:
Darran said:

That is what you said

Grow up and stop being so childish.

Darran said:
Monty said:

That is what you said

Grow up and stop being so childish.

tenor.gif

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
Labour MP Naz Shah (the one who retweeted a statement saying Rotherham grooming gang victims should stay quiet for the sake of diversity and that all Israeli Jews should be forcefully relocated to Utah, USA) decided today was an appropriate day to make a speech in parliament praising the Prophet Muhammad as a role model for women's rights.

https://twitter.com/NazShahBfd/status/1321942829095100418?s=20

You know, the same man who married a 6 year old, consummated another marriage with an additional wife when she was 10 years old and enslaved the wives of his defeated enemies as sex slaves.

The speech she's referencing was made a while ago, not today. Not that it makes a difference.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back