• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

3rd Ashes Test Match ...

Jos Butler is an idiot, a wicket from nothing in the over before tea.

England beating themselves once again. They haven’t got the backbone for this game and England’s three best batsmen have thrown it away.

That’s me done, it’s been a great crimbo day.

tim_healings said:
That’s a shocker from jos . Wtf, 3 balls till tea. Terrible, we’re consistently falling into the traps. But this ain’t rocket science. It’s so obvious, the game plan, and we’re falling for it every time

Even the commentators called it, a ‘speculative over’ they said. Anyone could see it being played out, apart from Butler. Shambles.

Just a case of how long Australia want to bat for now, a lead of 350 at least and get England in for 20 minutes tomorrow evening, still going for an Australia win inside 3 days...

tim_healings said:
Thing is I think we are picking our best players. Disappointing it is to find that we are simply not good enough atm. We haven’t got the quality of batsmen we’ve enjoyed for some years. The worrying thing is I don’t really see any exciting batting talent coming through the county system either.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I think Kiran Carlson will play for England before long

Kiran Carlson was born, raised, educated and played all of his cricket in Wales, pitiful he should be asked to play his international cricket for the English.

Let’s hope no quarters are given in this test by the Oz. The English Cricket team are alongside Cardiff City for sporting teams I despise. Nice to see Buttler failing miserably again aswell, absolute tw*t of a man.

Merry Christmas

Yeah it was a bowl first day but there was little in the pitch or the bowling to justify yet another abject batting display. Abysmal.

exiledclaseboy said:
Yeah it was a bowl first day but there was little in the pitch or the bowling to justify yet another abject batting display. Abysmal.

Yeah but from this position that 3 - 2 win is going to be even sweeter.

J_B said:
The 3-2 that you refer to is much more likely to be a score from England's second innings.

Oh dear. Hameed is possibly the worst opener to play for England
How does he get into the sqaud with such a mediocre career to date?

dickythorpe said:

He’s still dining out on what he did before reaching the age of 21. However he’s now running short of lives and unless he comes good within the next five innings I would fancy that his England days are numbered.

One word describes english cricket, elitism.

When the shit hits the fans they wilt because most of them have been handed it on a plate whereas the aussies who are predominantly working class mostly rise to the occasion.

I know of several players who were more than good enough stopped from moving up because of their background.

J_B said:
exiledclaseboy said:

That’s the spirit. Knock ‘em over for 250 max tonight and we’re back in business.

exiledclaseboy said:
J_B said:

That’s the spirit. Knock ‘em over for 250 max tonight and we’re back in business.

Jeez fellas you two have started early :lol:

Cooperman said:
dickythorpe said:

He’s still dining out on what he did before reaching the age of 21. However he’s now running short of lives and unless he comes good within the next five innings I would fancy that his England days are numbered.

Replaced by Burns.

It’s time they all stopped yapping and blustering and took individual not collective responsibility for their batting. Chucking your wicket away at the worst time like I Hate You Buttler did is down to just him personally, not coaching, captaincy or anything else. And as for then being angry, ditto Root etc for getting out through your own stupidity, that’s just being a pathetic tool. If you are going to mouth off about what you are going to do, then don’t do the opposite and expect to be allowed to pretend it’s not totally and completely down to you and you should be ashamed and beg for forgiveness, not punch your bat as if you had no control.

Overhyped pansies. That said, I do expect some of them, just on the law of averages to get it together second innings, and the match isn’t over yet. Wood and the other bloke are decent bowlers and Anderson can have a hot streak.

Fireboy said:
One word describes english cricket, elitism.

When the s**t hits the fans they wilt because most of them have been handed it on a plate whereas the aussies who are predominantly working class mostly rise to the occasion.

I know of several players who were more than good enough stopped from moving up because of their background.

Not far wrong there I don’t think FB.

Some on here think test cricket is on its ass, that’s not correct, the English side are. Flat track bullies but when the going gets tough they fold, Trott always comes to mind for years gone by, Buttler now, horrible, horrible group of players.

Risc said:
tim_healings said:
Thing is I think we are picking our best players. Disappointing it is to find that we are simply not good enough atm. We haven’t got the quality of batsmen we’ve enjoyed for some years. The worrying thing is I don’t really see any exciting batting talent coming through the county system either.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I think Kiran Carlson will play for England before long

Kiran Carlson was born, raised, educated and played all of his cricket in Wales, pitiful he should be asked to play his international cricket for the English.

Let’s hope no quarters are given in this test by the Oz. The English Cricket team are alongside Cardiff City for sporting teams I despise. Nice to see Buttler failing miserably again aswell,

Merry Christmas

" absolute tw*t of a man."

Why's that Risc, what's he done apart from lose his wicket ?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back