• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

3rd Ashes Test Match ...

Niigata Jack said:
Risc said:
Kiran Carlson was born, raised, educated and played all of his cricket in Wales, pitiful he should be asked to play his international cricket for the English.

Let’s hope no quarters are given in this test by the Oz. The English Cricket team are alongside Cardiff City for sporting teams I despise. Nice to see Buttler failing miserably again aswell,

Merry Christmas

" absolute tw*t of a man."

Why's that Risc, what's he done apart from lose his wicket ?

Risc hates em all. It’s very amusing. :lol: They mostly seem like nice chaps to me.

exiledclaseboy said:
Niigata Jack said:

Risc hates em all. It’s very amusing. :lol: They mostly seem like nice chaps to me.

I thought he's been robbing kids dinner money or at least been pinching apples, for him to be calling him a twat, been poor against the Aussies doesn't allude to him being a twat or does it :lol: :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Risc said:
Kiran Carlson was born, raised, educated and played all of his cricket in Wales, pitiful he should be asked to play his international cricket for the English.

Let’s hope no quarters are given in this test by the Oz. The English Cricket team are alongside Cardiff City for sporting teams I despise. Nice to see Buttler failing miserably again aswell,

Merry Christmas

His behaviour towards Vernon Philander was absolutely disgusting in what I’m here was his last test series before retirement.

<< The exchange was picked up by a stump microphone as Buttler was heard shouting: 'F***ing move. No one is going to f***ing give it to you, just move. F***ing k***head! Get past that f***ing gut'.>>

One of the saffa’s should have smashed him all around the place the pansie. Like a rabbit in the headlights over in oz.

Bairstows comment 'we have to be stronger with the bat'

No shit sherlock 🙄

exiledclaseboy said:
Niigata Jack said:

Nice chaps? Bloody hell take those rose tinted specs off!

Niigata Jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

I thought he's been robbing kids dinner money or at least been pinching apples, for him to be calling him a twat, been poor against the Aussies doesn't allude to him being a twat or does it :lol: :lol:

Being poor against the ozzies is what it is, Hameed has been but I’m sure he’s a top fella, the rest, absolute helmets.

Risc said:
Niigata Jack said:

His behaviour towards Vernon Philander was absolutely disgusting in what I’m here was his last test series before retirement.

<< The exchange was picked up by a stump microphone as Buttler was heard shouting: 'F***ing move. No one is going to f***ing give it to you, just move. F***ing k***head! Get past that f***ing gut'.>>

One of the saffa’s should have smashed him all around the place the pansie. Like a rabbit in the headlights over in oz.
Tbh risc in the top echelon they are all as bad as each other.

Always thought that buttler was one of the quiet ones.

Risc said:
Niigata Jack said:

Not nice, but he's no doubt had worse sledging in his career, they both probably laughed about it at the end of the game, the Aussie's and the Saffies have probably dished out worse.

Niigata Jack said:
Risc said:

Not nice, but he's no doubt had worse sledging in his career, they both probably laughed about it at the end of the game, the Aussie's and the Saffies have probably dished out worse.

Bit of respect in what was someone’s last test at their home ground. Game was already all but won. The guy is an out an out bully.

Fireboy said:
Risc said:

I can imagine. Remember Trott used to love it couldn’t keep his mouth shut, got it back and left the tour.

It’s “disgusting” when any team does it against the English. https://amp.theguardian.com/sport/2013/nov/25/jonathan-trott-leaves-england-ashes-tour

All bullies. Not hearing a peak off them this tour, Warner will never have to buy a pint if I’m ever in same pub as him.

Risc said:
Fireboy said:

I can imagine. Remember Trott used to love it couldn’t keep his mouth shut, got it back and left the tour.

It’s “disgusting” when any team does it against the English. https://amp.theguardian.com/sport/2013/nov/25/jonathan-trott-leaves-england-ashes-tour

All bullies. Not hearing a peak off them this tour, Warner will never have to buy a pint if I’m ever in same pub as him.

You won't like him and would take an instant dislike to him, he is an out and out horrible arrogant pillock, if there's anyone who should be hit to long off for 6 its him.

Niigata Jack said:
Risc said:

You won't like him and would take an instant dislike to him, he is an out and out horrible arrogant pillock, if there's anyone who should be hit to long off for 6 its him.

And hes a cheating cunt.

Hold the bus! Covid to the rescue?...

'England awaiting Covid results after positive test in family group'

https://www.skysports.com/Cricket/12504383

The Ashes: England squad remain at team hotel following positive Covid test - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/59798189

Ahh well, let the schooling resume, can't catch a break 😂

'Third Ashes Test continues despite England Covid scare'

https://www.skysports.com/Cricket/12504392

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members