• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A Racist ... An Accident Waiting To Happen!! 👊

jack123 said:
BLAZE said:
An absolute wanker, but credit at least for refusing to press charges

Serious question if the police have identified the man who punched him, surely they should press charges?

Pedant alert, the police or the victim don't decide to press charges, that's the job of the CPS

jack123 said:
BanosSwan said:
A bit of compassion all round needed really.

He absolutely deserved to get sparked and it's quite funny.

Then to hear the person videoing having a go at people checking his welfare is not on.

Most definitely, be it a black, asian , gay, or whatever else, the lad pi$$ed wasn't being violent! I would condemn anyone that done that.. I would be utterly disgusted if a white man done that too anyone for speaking their views, sucker punch!! I hope the law charge the sneaky cowardly punch sneak.

A couple of points sunshine:

No matter what your colour, "speaking their views" is fine until tou enter "hate speech" or any law breaking territory.

The punch came from the front, unlike your mate Tommy who has been videoed punching someone from behind so I'm surprised that you bring this up.

You don't have to be violent, be offensive or be a bit of a prick to break the law.

Hope this helps.

jack123 said:
BanosSwan said:

Then to hear the person videoing having a go at people checking his welfare is not on.

Most definitely, be it a black, asian , gay, or whatever else, the lad pi$$ed wasn't being violent! I would condemn anyone that done that.. I would be utterly disgusted if a white man done that too anyone for speaking their views, sucker punch!! I hope the law charge the sneaky cowardly punch sneak.

Not really what I was saying but still.

Conversely the video of that guy in Portland getting kicked in the face from behind is horrific.

jack123 said:
DJack said:

No matter what your colour, "speaking their views" is fine until tou enter "hate speech" or any law breaking territory.

The punch came from the front, unlike your mate Tommy who has been videoed punching someone from behind so I'm surprised that you bring this up.

You don't have to be violent, be offensive or be a bit of a prick to break the law.

Hope this helps.

No, that didn't help me at all!! All i'm saying is, I don't like to see anyone hit like that, whether someone else does it, is neither here or there.

This is a bad one butt.

https://twitter.com/50_sal/status/1296433515555426306?s=21

jack123 said:
DJack said:

Hope this helps.

No, that didn't help me at all!! All i'm saying is, I don't like to see anyone hit like that, whether someone else does it, is neither here or there.

I wonder if you would say the same if it was the other way round?

jack123 said:
BanosSwan said:

I don't want to see any one knocked out like that either, even racist scum like the gentleman in question. But "speaking his views" FFS. Views such as black people are lesser than us, they're my pets and telling black people that they're all going back. You think people should be allowed to go around abusing black people like that?

jack123 said:
Fireboy said:
I wonder if you would say the same if it was the other way round?

I already have, the clue is where I say, I don't like to see ANYONE hit like that.

Yeah, of course you would🙄

jack123 said:
Humpty said:
I don't want to see any one knocked out like that either, even racist scum like the gentleman in question. But "speaking his views" FFS. Views such as black people are lesser than us, they're my pets and telling black people that they're all going back. You think people should be allowed to go around abusing black people like that?

Well, he was obviously drunk, and of course nobody should be allowed to abuse anyone, but to be sparked out and a round of applause! Just no, the way i see it, the black kid who hit him, has committed a more serious offence.

He reaped what he sowed, fuck him.

jack123 said:
Fireboy said:
He reaped what he sowed, fuck him.

Ha ha I expected nothing less.

I dont care a jot what you think as you previously have spouted some vile stuff in the past.

Yes the punch could have caused some considerable damage and yes the assailant should have walked away but as I've said before he deserved it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back