• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A Racist ... An Accident Waiting To Happen!! 👊

The problem is people like Billy Steele never learn their lesson. He's got form and didn't learn.

He was thrown out of his local because he wouldn't leave the barmaid alone, even after constant warnings he continued. He returned later on and offered to take the bar on and ended up with a broken nose!!

Growing up I quickly understood the old saying ... "Live by the sword, die by the sword"

If it's true he's got a serious drinking problem then he needs to get help, or otherwise he's going to commit suicide by his fvcking mouth!!

jack123 said:
Fireboy said:
I dont care a jot what you think as you previously have spouted some vile stuff in the past.

Yes the punch could have caused some considerable damage and yes the assailant should have walked away but as I've said before he deserved it.

I feel sorry for you saying 'he deserved it', nobody deserves that, the black kid that punched him, there was no interaction or disagreement, he just basically walked off as if there was nothing wrong, then landed a sneaky punch on him.. And i will say, if this was a case of white man doing the same to a BLM supporter, it would most probably be all over the main stream news..

Dont worry yourself love, i'm not bothered that you feel sorry for me, i can stick up for myself and I have standards, the pissed up racist crossed them.

jack123 said:
Fireboy said:
I dont care a jot what you think as you previously have spouted some vile stuff in the past.

Yes the punch could have caused some considerable damage and yes the assailant should have walked away but as I've said before he deserved it.

I feel sorry for you saying 'he deserved it', nobody deserves that, the black kid that punched him, there was no interaction or disagreement, he just basically walked off as if there was nothing wrong, then landed a sneaky punch on him.. And i will say, if this was a case of white man doing the same to a BLM supporter, it would most probably be all over the main stream news..

No interaction or disagreement? He told them they were lesser than white people, that they were his pets and that they'd all be going back. You ignored that bit.

jack123 said:
Humpty said:
No interaction or disagreement? He told them they were lesser than white people, that they were his pets and that they'd all be going back. You ignored that bit.

Obviously I meant the black kids, that were sitting there.. I haven't put the headphones on yet, but from what I can hear from the highest volume on my pc, they didn't interact with him at all, just stuck a sly one on him as they walked off.. So I didn't ignore nothing, just that I need to explain myself, as if explaining too a 5 year old,

He was abusing the group that left the train, one of whom belted him. He got what he deserved. Maybe somebody made him say racist things. There's a lot of that about from what I hear.

jack123 said:
Well by the look of things, he was abusing them before the punch, they did diddly squat, a group of them said absolutely nothing, then upon leaving one of the nice young lads decided to smash him in the face.

Cowards and sneaks of the highest order.

So they spent time being racially abused until one of them gives him a slap amid the abused people are the cowards?

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
So they spent time being racially abused until one of them gives him a slap amid the abused people are the cowards?

You call that a slap? Really? Anyway to answer your question there was no confrontation, there was no stop what you are saying from the black youths, it's just a sneaky punch.. So yes, a cowardly act to punch someone like that, at least say you're feelings beforehand.. IMO totally cowardly.

Ok. You’re entitled to your view. It doesn’t surprise me given the people involved. Standard.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

You call that a slap? Really? Anyway to answer your question there was no confrontation, there was no stop what you are saying from the black youths, it's just a sneaky punch.. So yes, a cowardly act to punch someone like that, at least say you're feelings beforehand.. IMO totally cowardly.

He deserved all he got.
Go to bed mate before you end up apologising in the morning,again.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back