• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A Racist ... An Accident Waiting To Happen!! 👊

Funny though, on this forum editing the post doesn’t edit it out of any other posts that have quoted him. So most of them are still there. :mrgreen:

exiledclaseboy said:
Funny though, on this forum editing the post doesn’t edit it out of any other posts that have quoted him. So most of them are still there. :mrgreen:

Aye, the bit where he says the guy who threw the punch was in the wrong because he didn't warn the racist before punching him was my favourite. Perhaps he should have slapped him in the face with a glove and arranged for pistols at dawn to keep everything above board?

In case Jack123 is still posting here, I'd tell him that if the races were swapped here and a white person hit a black man giving out racial abuse like that, I would still have the same view on the matter. Which is that it's not pleasant from any angle, but if you talk like that for long enough, you're going to get hit by someone.

Oh and anyone abusing the people who went to help the racist are also scum. You could argue he deserved what he got, but just leaving him like that would be as disgusting as what he was saying.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back