• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anne Boleyn gets a tan

Darran said:
Monty said:

Tell you what mind if Danny Dyer was cast as Nelson Mandela there’s be worldwide condemnation. :lol:

That's never going to happen, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Hang on, I admit that I haven't read into this at all and haven't even clicked the tweet...but is this a black person playing a historical real life white person?

I must be wrong surely.

MrSwerve said:
Hang on, I admit that I haven't read into this at all and haven't even clicked the tweet...but is this a black person playing a historical real life white person?

I must be wrong surely.

Don’t be so racist.

Monty said:
Darran said:
Tell you what mind if Danny Dyer was cast as Nelson Mandela there’s be worldwide condemnation. :lol:

That's never going to happen, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Why not?

Monty said:
And he's a shit actor

Now now, let’s keep this sensible.

Turner-Smith is a Peterborough-born, American-educated woman. Anne Boleyn was not.

You see, I couldn’t give a rats arse about people’s race. I find it equally ridiculous that Tom Hanks could play Barack Obama as this. What annoys me is that anyone who finds this ridiculous is branded ‘racist’. We aren’t talking about people of different races playing fictional characters here, that’s a whole other debate.

Think about it. Blue alien acts as red alien...no issue. Red alien plays as blue alien...uproar.

It really does my head in. I love all races and love that we are getting equality across the board FOR THE RIGHT REASONS.

Black panther played by a white man? Wait for that one.

And I’d ask again...why couldn’t the excellent Ian McKellen (for example) play Nelson Mandela in a film?

Give me a reason?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back