• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anne Boleyn gets a tan

Itchysphincter said:
MrSwerve said:
Hang on, I admit that I haven't read into this at all and haven't even clicked the tweet...but is this a black person playing a historical real life white person?

I must be wrong surely.

White people play Jesus all the time, how many complaints have you written?

:lol:

There’s various theories on what Jesus may have looked like.

There’s a horrible trend of labelling people who debate these things as ‘racist’ or similar. The difference is that a lot of people see it from all sides and treat all races equally.

MrSwerve said:
Itchysphincter said:

There’s a horrible trend of labelling people who debate these things as ‘racist’ or similar. The difference is that a lot of people see it from all sides and treat all races equally.

You think 'Anne boleyn gets a tan' isn't racist?

J_B said:
Interesting discussion.

Widening it a bit, is it ok for a straight actor to play a gay person?

Yes of course it is...Tom Hanks in Philadelphia did a good job at it, as did Sion Probert as Maldwyn, the gay hairdresser in Grand Slam.

"I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere....so beware!"

MrSwerve said:
Itchysphincter said:

Well he wasn’t white was he.

Itchysphincter said:
MrSwerve said:

Well he wasn’t white was he.

He may not even have existed but that’s a whole different thread. :D

Monty said:
MrSwerve said:

You think 'Anne boleyn gets a tan' isn't racist?

Not a great choice of words but I suspect that is Darran trying to get a rise out of some posters.

I'm surebthis thread should be on the "other " site so all the gammons can get outraged.........

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back