• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anus Abraham

FelindreJack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
On “The Central Club” podcast if you fancy a laugh. The podcast itself is good, the boys have had some interesting guests on. Anus is the latest. Episode was barely 10 minutes in before they bring us up and how they used to run us everywhere and wonders why we’re “proud” of the swim away incident as it was 100 swans fans against 10 Cardiff aged between 15-18. I’m in the middle of watching it as I type, I’m cringing just typing this 🤣

eteb said:
drug dealing little quim isnt he

Funny you say that, right at the start he said he’s over from Mallorca doing “business” and that’s the first thing that come to my mind. He’s just mentioned an incident in Italy where Cardiff joined the Italians fighting against Newport, Wrexham and us, then quickly said that “Swansea were nowhere to be seen”. He just can’t bring himself to give us credit for anything, not that I want us to have credit for fighting, but he even said sarcastically about us having 7 years in the premier bringing in “new fans” but up until then, from Cardiff, the valleys all the way to Neath and Port Talbot, then from Llanelli down west was basically all Cardiff. The blokes is a fecking clown.

eteb said:

Wonder if the dull cvnt is left handed, cos with barely 4 fingers on his right itll be a struggle to write bless him.

Attachments

• jrf-beyond-the-hatred-with-annis-abraham-from-cardiff-city-soul-crew.jpg
    jrf-beyond-the-hatred-with-annis-abraham-from-cardiff-city-soul-crew.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 2,790
sainthelens said:
eteb said:

Wonder if the dull cvnt is left handed, cos with barely 4 fingers on his right itll be a struggle to write bless him.

Manchild, still trying to give it the big one with his belt rubbing against his manboobs :lol:

Taken from the harassment women thread earlier.
©️ exiledclaseboy

I’m not sure how you can blame parents for the behaviour of 40 and 50 something “lads” at football who were raised on 1980s terrace culture and refuse to grow the f**k up.

Scummy little man, born into privilege, writing tawdry books glorifying violence.

Needs to grow up and contribute to society.

Crazy, for all those of us who have been in the forces, who have been around real tough men, people who have achieved a great deal. Look at the picture... I mean, the blokes a slug. He ain't in anyway a tough man. Real tough men don't tend to talk about it, this prick doesn't stop! 🤣🤣

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back