• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anyone else just not ‘feeling it’ this year?

Niigata Jack said:
J_B said:
I had it in November. The day after my booster the symptoms started and I was pretty rough for three days. I thought it was a reaction to the booster until wife became ill and she hadn't had the booster so we did LFTs and that evening PCRs and all were positive.
They then phone you to confirm and we were told that the 10 days start from the day of the first symptoms, not the positive test.

I had booster on Friday 17th and came down with it on 21st, nasty cough not a dry one though and a bad headache, was rough for 3/4 days, been ok since.

Hopefully you’ll be over the worst by now, but keep checking the pulse oximeter stats.

exiledclaseboy said:
Ebo said:
Most bizarre thing I saw on social media yesterday was people putting up pictures of their LFT results. How insensitive is that?

f*****g gaping arseholes.

Why’s that insensitive?

It’s insensitive to those who yet again are not able to spend time with family and loved ones. The pictures posted were negative results.

Ebo said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Why’s that insensitive?

It’s insensitive to those who yet again are not able to spend time with family and loved ones. The pictures posted were negative results.

Bit weird that anyone would want to share that online anyway!

exiledclaseboy said:
Niigata Jack said:
I had a few rough days, terrible headaches worst of it all is being stuck in a bedroom all day everyday, my mother passed a few weeks ago so this is the last thing I need, ain't seen Father since a week yday, got to keep myself to myself because of my youngest, its a pain.

Yeah that just makes the timing worse, sorry to hear about your mam mate. Mrs ECB and I have been essentially living separate lives since she tested positive, I’ve been sleeping in one of the spare rooms and if she’s been in the living room I’ve stayed in the kitchen etc. First meal we ate together for over a week was Christmas dinner yesterday. Miraculously I seem to have swerved it up to now so it can be done. My bro sat in the same car as his fiancée for five hours after she tested positive and lived in the same house for 10 days and didn’t pick it up. Similarly my mate’s teenage daughter had it and the other three in the house didn’t get it. All seems a bit random.

My two boys had it in September and neither me or the wife got it. I tested positive with a PCR on 20th December and still no one else in my house has it. I’ve also tested negative with lateral flow everyday since 24th so I might have had a good while before my PCR test.

MrSwerve said:
Ebo said:

Bit weird that anyone would want to share that online anyway!

Exactly! Plus grown men showing off their birthday gifts and acting like kids ffs.

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:
I had booster on Friday 17th and came down with it on 21st, nasty cough not a dry one though and a bad headache, was rough for 3/4 days, been ok since.

You’d think you’d be used to that with all the ale you drink.
I'm glad I don't drink anything like the amount you think I do, not my fault that you're to fecking miserable to have a couple of beers.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back