• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anyone "gone early" for Xmas?

dickythorpe

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
We've put up some lights and decided on an artificial tree for first time ever.....I love a normal tree but it's likely we'll be moving out in 2021 so haven't bothered as we are slowly decluttering in readiness.
It's nearly December 1st and I hope the musical advent calendar will cheer us up!
I hope you are all well and enjoying that 3 points from yesterday and a 'sunday slurp"

Any nice ales been imbibed by anyone lately?

Hello Dicky. I find the £1.25 bottles of beer in Asda good value. They do Spitfire made by Kent brewery Shepherd Neame (known locally as Shit and Screams) and a couple of others too.

Adverts on tele much earlier this year I swear, everyone needs something to look forward to.

I've bought an utterly chavulous projector for the front of the house. I'll play about with my Philips Hue settings too but that's as far as I'm going. I'm all for the Christmas spirit when you have someone to share it with, but living alone doesn't inspire much festive impetus tbh

Ho-fucking-ho.

Will have to slot National Lampoons Christmas Vacation into the old DVD soon to get into the mood.

My old Dad and I had a 500ml Felinfoel Double Dragon each watching the rugby yesterday. First one for ages. Tesco used to sell the iconic green cans in 4packs but stopped ages ago. Where can you still buy them bois?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back