• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Site closing rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is all this shit about. Grow up, all of you. Grown men arguing over which board is better etc.

:lol:

Jackfath said:
Wtf is all this s**t about. Grow up, all of you. Grown men arguing over which board is better etc.

I wouldn't say I always agree with your posts but on this occasion you are spot on.

Its quite amusing watching people claiming that "so and so does me no favours" whilst degenerating the board into a name calling discussion. As I said the other day all IP addresses can be seen and easily identified as to who they are.

Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the sons of god.

Jackfath said:
Wtf is all this s**t about. Grow up, all of you. Grown men arguing over which board is better etc.

You're right.

You couldn't make it up. Mindless stuff, yet with an agenda, it seems.

There should be a coming together. Not a merger, and not even a takeover by the dominant player. A meeting of minds, at the top table. Let Keith and Phil agree to the optimal model (operating principles, revenue share etc).

Modus operandi as per the best, most sensible operating principles.

In this way we all benefit. Most especially the Owners and their deep rooted cause.

Simplz.

AndyCole said:
Jackfath said:

You're right.

You couldn't make it up. Mindless stuff, yet with an agenda, it seems.

There should be a coming together. Not a merger, and not even a takeover by the dominant player. A meeting of minds, at the top table. Let Keith and Phil agree to the optimal model (operating principles, revenue share etc).

Modus operandi as per the best, most sensible operating principles.

In this way we all benefit. Most especially the Owners and their deep rooted cause.

Simplz.

Problem is certain website don’t welcome the type of people who go the extra mile in infancy. Nuff said.

InnocentJack said:
A4Jack said:
The only divisiveness (sic) seems to be eminating from that board. There's no coincidence that our online fanbase seems more divided now than ever and it's thanks to the tactics employed by the other website. You could easily search out the posts from "senior" members on that forum to see the division that's trying to be created. I've used the phrase senior not to incriminate and see my post deleted, or cause any undue stress (wah wah Phil he said this delete it now Phil) to Phil S.

Whether a merger has been discussed it isn't the place for anyone to be placing it on a public domain, unless it has been done with the consent of the actual owner of Planet Swans who does actually own and run this website. He's worked too hard from what I've seen using PS/JackArmy etc etc over the years to have that being said.

It's great to see how Loyal people are to their forum, but bottom line it's petty and distasteful. And should stop as those in glass houses and all that.

Which senior members ? Spit it out and grow a pair. Nameless.

Nameless? Says you.

Go back to Swansea's very own TalkSport and don't let the door hit you on the way out big boy

Still waiting for you to spill your cowardice. Name names, Or is it you on the Register, names to follow.

InnocentJack said:
Still waiting for you to spill your cowardice. Name names, Or is it you on the Register, names to follow.

You're talking in riddles but that's not too different to your real profile. The grammar and spelling is easy to identify.

Surely you'd have better things to be doing than coming on here for a dig.

A4Jack said:
InnocentJack said:

You're talking in riddles but that's not too different to your real profile. The grammar and spelling is easy to identify.

As soon as I mention register the defensive stuff appears. Best retreat now methinks.

InnocentJack said:
A4Jack said:

As soon as I mention register the defensive stuff appears. Best retreat now methinks.

I'm not sure what register you're referring to, but you can think I'm as defensive as you want. At least I'm not the waster spewing bile on another forum of a club you supposedly support. Maybe you need more in your life as from what I hear it's a pretty bleak affajr

A4Jack said:
InnocentJack said:

I'm not sure what register you're referring to, but you can think I'm as defensive as you want. At least I'm not the waster spewing bile on another forum of a club you supposedly support. Maybe you need more in your life as from what I hear it's a pretty bleak affajr

You responded well, we are getting there.

InnocentJack said:
A4Jack said:

You responded well, we are getting there.

Hi Innocent. Your support is much appreciated

Welcome.

InnocentJack said:

Is this register you speak of the one your teacher calls out every morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back