• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Site closing rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
InnocentJack said:
Swanjaxs said:
A proper dustup this! and in the middle of Bargain Hunt too...

I'll be glad when you all fùck off back to work!

It’s a shame that the best read threads here are ones like these.
Yet elsewhere they are football related.
Obviously the quality increases the further away you get.

Oh I dunno, there's some bolloxs posted on the other site too, and thats not even including the non football board

InnocentJack said:
Itchysphincter said:
Actually, I’ll add to my last post - what trouble have I stirred upon there exactly? None, is the correct answer, but let’s hear your answer. This bull has been repeated too many times by one or two that it deserves an explanation.

Give me one example of stirring up trouble? One will do.

The tampon thread on there is a perfect example of me getting blamed for other people causing problems and having meltdowns.

I’ve never seen anyone have a go at you on the more populated site. WTF is the tampon thread.

It was a thread on the other site where this bulb went on with the intention of winding people up and causing trouble, as he/her normally does.

Unfortunately for him/her had their arse handed to them and still has the mental scars from his/her very public melt down.

Hence the constant drivel from the clown, over and over and over and over............

InnocentJack said:
Itchysphincter said:
Actually, I’ll add to my last post - what trouble have I stirred upon there exactly? None, is the correct answer, but let’s hear your answer. This bull has been repeated too many times by one or two that it deserves an explanation.

Give me one example of stirring up trouble? One will do.

The tampon thread on there is a perfect example of me getting blamed for other people causing problems and having meltdowns.

I’ve never seen anyone have a go at you on the more populated site. WTF is the tampon thread.

Okay, good for you, there’s countless examples of me being rounded up on on told that I’m a spy and silly stuff like that, grown men FFS, pathetic Like I said earlier before you engaged my interest, this is all a bit silly. Go and enjoy your other board if this one makes you so stressed, I’ll probably see you over there.

TeaBag said:
InnocentJack said:

It was a thread on the other site where this bulb went on with the intention of winding people up and causing trouble, as he/her normally does.

Unfortunately for him/her had their arse handed to them and still has the mental scars from his/her very public melt down.

Hence the constant drivel from the clown, over and over and over and over............

I would be more than happy for that thread to be permanently pinned to the top of board so that any reasonably balanced person can see who the real trouble maker is. One question I asked before the meltdown started, and it still hasn’t been answered…..😂

Someone else chose to take the thread in to the cesspit that it descended in to.

You lot are too funny. 😂😂😂😂👍🏻

InnocentJack said:
Neath_Jack said:
I'll humour you while i wait for my bacon to cook...

Who have i got a problem with exactly? I commented on my opinion on this forum, nothing else.

You come across as being very loyal to the other site, very robust, but you ain't doing anyone any favours by constantly coming over here moaning about the two sites. Some people like this site, some like the other one, others like both, big deal that's life innit.

You know exactly what you are doing idiot. Don’t try and change it, just Grow up. Your inferences couldn’t be further from the truth, but you crack on. I will go on any site I like, and don’t need your permission. As I said, if you’ve got a problem go and talk in person to those you have a problem with. Indicating articles are better than the other board btw is nonsense, and that’s where you stated all this. By stating that. Why don’t you give both Phil and Keith a break for ffs.

So you can't tell me who I've got this fictitious problem with then, as i thought.

Anyway, all this anger because i replied to a thread about this site being closed down. No mention of your site, just praise for this one. You need to calm down and stop visiting this site if that angers you that much.

Back to the painting for me, enjoy your afternoon.

Neath_Jack said:
InnocentJack said:
You know exactly what you are doing idiot. Don’t try and change it, just Grow up. Your inferences couldn’t be further from the truth, but you crack on. I will go on any site I like, and don’t need your permission. As I said, if you’ve got a problem go and talk in person to those you have a problem with. Indicating articles are better than the other board btw is nonsense, and that’s where you stated all this. By stating that. Why don’t you give both Phil and Keith a break for ffs.

So you can't tell me who I've got this fictitious problem with then, as i thought.

Anyway, all this anger because i replied to a thread about this site being closed down. No mention of your site, just praise for this one. You need to calm down and stop visiting this site if that angers you that much.

Back to the painting for me, enjoy your afternoon.

I think they should stay, the more the merrier. They just need to leave this inter-board childishness at the door, and enjoy.

Neath_Jack said:
They will never close the best, most successful forum, which produce the most factual articles on the web. No way.

But, I'm sure you'll agree that the site would be far better if Prosser was put out to grass :lol:

The only divisiveness (sic) seems to be eminating from that board. There's no coincidence that our online fanbase seems more divided now than ever and it's thanks to the tactics employed by the other website. You could easily search out the posts from "senior" members on that forum to see the division that's trying to be created. I've used the phrase senior not to incriminate and see my post deleted, or cause any undue stress (wah wah Phil he said this delete it now Phil) to Phil S.

Whether a merger has been discussed it isn't the place for anyone to be placing it on a public domain, unless it has been done with the consent of the actual owner of Planet Swans who does actually own and run this website. He's worked too hard from what I've seen using PS/JackArmy etc etc over the years to have that being said.

It's great to see how Loyal people are to their forum, but bottom line it's petty and distasteful. And should stop as those in glass houses and all that.

A4Jack said:
The only divisiveness (sic) seems to be eminating from that board. There's no coincidence that our online fanbase seems more divided now than ever and it's thanks to the tactics employed by the other website. You could easily search out the posts from "senior" members on that forum to see the division that's trying to be created. I've used the phrase senior not to incriminate and see my post deleted, or cause any undue stress (wah wah Phil he said this delete it now Phil) to Phil S.

Whether a merger has been discussed it isn't the place for anyone to be placing it on a public domain, unless it has been done with the consent of the actual owner of Planet Swans who does actually own and run this website. He's worked too hard from what I've seen using PS/JackArmy etc etc over the years to have that being said.

It's great to see how Loyal people are to their forum, but bottom line it's petty and distasteful. And should stop as those in glass houses and all that.

I’m unequivocal in my support to both forums and I will continue to post with integrity and honesty in the face of populism and adversity unless I am told otherwise.

Itchysphincter said:
A4Jack said:

I’m unequivocal in my support to both forums and I will continue to post with integrity and honesty in the face of populism and adversity unless I am told otherwise.

That certainly wasn't aimed at you Itchy. I read both forums and there are good posters on both, you're one of them from the little I've seen but it's the childishness that lets others down.

A4Jack said:
Itchysphincter said:

That certainly wasn't aimed at you Itchy. I read both forums and there are good posters on both, you're one of them from the little I've seen but it's the childishness that lets others down.

Sorry, it was a statement on my part rather than a response, appreciate it though.

It feels like all this weird silly stuff has only started on here nuts last few days, shame.

Why do people automatically think InnocentJack TeaBag are from the other site to cause trouble?
They seem like very nice people,welcome guys.

A4Jack said:

Which senior members ? Spit it out and grow a pair. Nameless.

InnocentJack said:
A4Jack said:

Which senior members ? Spit it out and grow a pair. Nameless.

Is your real name InnocentJack then? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back