• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Site closing rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
InnocentJack said:
Neath_Jack said:
They will never close the best, most successful forum, which produce the most factual articles on the web. No way.

Both sites produce seriously decent swansea related articles. And I’ve no doubt they work to steer on things, but that wouldn’t bother you. Not in your narrative. If you’ve a problem with someone tell them to their face. You are another one with serious issues. Your constant bs does nothing to help Phil. He must despair with divs like you making cowardly posts.

I'll humour you while i wait for my bacon to cook...

Who have i got a problem with exactly? I commented on my opinion on this forum, nothing else.

You come across as being very loyal to the other site, very robust, but you ain't doing anyone any favours by constantly coming over here moaning about the two sites. Some people like this site, some like the other one, others like both, big deal that's life innit.

InnocentJack said:
Itchysphincter said:
I’m not sure what’s going on but anytime I go to other boards that here is always some sort of jab at this one. I see posts on this board deleted to keep the peace, I haven’t noticed the same elsewhere.

If you are on other boards you should alert them to this fact then. I’ve no idea how sites like these work, but I’m certain they both operate the same and therefore both delete stuff. Or is this another dig towards others that apparently doesn’t happen on here ?

It’s not a dig, it a response to your post, which was an actual dig.

InnocentJack said:
Neath_Jack said:
They will never close the best, most successful forum, which produce the most factual articles on the web. No way.
If you’ve a problem with someone tell them to their face. You are another one with serious issues.

Says you who didn’t carry his SI username over.

Neath_Jack said:
InnocentJack said:
Both sites produce seriously decent swansea related articles. And I’ve no doubt they work to steer on things, but that wouldn’t bother you. Not in your narrative. If you’ve a problem with someone tell them to their face. You are another one with serious issues. Your constant bs does nothing to help Phil. He must despair with divs like you making cowardly posts.

Who have i got a problem with exactly? I commented on my opinion on this forum, nothing else.

You come across as being very loyal to the other site, very robust, but you ain't doing anyone any favours by constantly coming over here moaning about the two sites. Some people like this site, some like the other one, others like both, big deal that's life innit.

Mmmm bacon 🥓 😋

Neath_Jack said:
InnocentJack said:

You know exactly what you are doing idiot. Don’t try and change it, just Grow up. Your inferences couldn’t be further from the truth, but you crack on. I will go on any site I like, and don’t need your permission. As I said, if you’ve got a problem go and talk in person to those you have a problem with. Indicating articles are better than the other board btw is nonsense, and that’s where you stated all this. By stating that. Why don’t you give both Phil and Keith a break for ffs.

TeaBag said:
Itchysphincter said:
I’m not sure what’s going on but anytime I go to other boards that here is always some sort of jab at this one. I see posts on this board deleted to keep the peace, I haven’t noticed the same elsewhere.

Pal, is your nickname in real life, Thrush? If not is should be.

You're obsessed with the "other board". The only one who constantly mentions it and stirs up trouble on there is you. It's like you really want to fit and in and can't because you're a massive bellend.

What kind of deluded world are you living in? Do everyone a favour and, including yourself, just wind your neck in. It's boring and extremely tedious.

Lol.

You probably believe what you just wrote there.

I post on both boards, as you well know, with the same user name. 👍🏻

Funny how when I contribute to posts either board, started by others, I get met with the same hostility by certain people. It’s almost as if there’s some kind of agenda……

Cooperman said:
InnocentJack said:
If you’ve a problem with someone tell them to their face. You are another one with serious issues.

It’s not me being divisive, if he has a problem with real people who don’t hide behind usernames then he should man up and stop making cowardly snipes. Because that’s the sign of a real coward.

Itchysphincter said:
TeaBag said:

You're obsessed with the "other board". The only one who constantly mentions it and stirs up trouble on there is you. It's like you really want to fit and in and can't because you're a massive bellend.

What kind of deluded world are you living in? Do everyone a favour and, including yourself, just wind your neck in. It's boring and extremely tedious.

Lol.

You probably believe what you just wrote there.

I post on both boards, as you well know, with the same user name. 👍🏻

Funny how when I contribute to posts either board, started by others, I get met with the same hostility by certain people. It’s almost as if there’s some kind of agenda……

Whatever issues you have you should speak directly to those who can help you.

InnocentJack said:
Cooperman said:

It’s not me being divisive, if he has a problem with real people who don’t hide behind usernames then he should man up and stop making cowardly snipes. Because that’s the sign of a real coward.
I don’t recall NJ being divisive. It’s not in his nature.

TeaBag said:
Itchysphincter said:

Actually, I’ll add to my last post - what trouble have I stirred upon there exactly? None, is the correct answer, but let’s hear your answer. This bull has been repeated too many times by one or two that it deserves an explanation.

Give me one example of stirring up trouble? One will do.

The tampon thread on there is a perfect example of me getting blamed for other people causing problems and having meltdowns.

Itchysphincter said:
TeaBag said:

Actually, I’ll add to my last post - what trouble have I stirred upon there exactly? None, is the correct answer, but let’s hear your answer. This bull has been repeated too many times by one or two that it deserves an explanation.

Give me one example of stirring up trouble? One will do.

The tampon thread on there is a perfect example of me getting blamed for other people causing problems and having meltdowns.

I’ve never seen anyone have a go at you on the more populated site. WTF is the tampon thread.

InnocentJack said:
Neath_Jack said:

You know exactly what you are doing idiot. Don’t try and change it, just Grow up. Your inferences couldn’t be further from the truth, but you crack on. I will go on any site I like, and don’t need your permission. As I said, if you’ve got a problem go and talk in person to those you have a problem with. Indicating articles are better than the other board btw is nonsense, and that’s where you stated all this. By stating that. Why don’t you give both Phil and Keith a break for ffs.

You won’t post on any site you like. One of the things that Phil does very well is to keep a lid on who frequents Planet Swans. He’s not afraid to weed out turds like DGT, think quality not quantity.

A proper dustup this! and in the middle of Bargain Hunt too...

I'll be glad when you all fùck off back to work!

Swanjaxs said:
A proper dustup this! and in the middle of Bargain Hunt too...

I'll be glad when you all fùck off back to work!

It’s a shame that the best read threads here are ones like these.
Yet elsewhere they are football related.
Obviously the quality increases the further away you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back