• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Australia v Wales

Up early in the morning so will refrain today. As the Stereophonics say "Maybe tomorrow"
Stocked up on my new found re taste for Peroni, resisted last night, just had a couple of Yellow Tails Malbec nice and smooth, Yellow tail produce some nice reds Shiraz, Merlot and the Malbec, Jammy Red Roo is class as well.

Stocked up on my new found re taste for Peroni, resisted last night, just had a couple of Yellow Tails Malbec nice and smooth, Yellow tail produce some nice reds Shiraz, Merlot and the Malbec, Jammy Red Roo is class as well.
Penlan boi me, so will treat myself to a slab of 2024 Carling tomorrow night 😂

Penlan boi me, so will treat myself to a slab of 2024 Carling tomorrow night 😂
Ex Skol or an Ex Fosters Drinker? 😂

I reckon ECB was a connoisseur of both 😂

Where is he anyway, not still in the Pub with his Mate Starmer is he 😂

Funnily enough Roger St, which is in Treboeth, but whenever anyone asks I've always regarded myself as Penlan and proud 😍
My Brother used to live near the Kings at Heol Gerrig, lives on the Simcox site now.

Too much to choose from today...
Mrs going nuts with me, my hearing is getting worse week on week and I've got hearing aids, but I don't wear them because they irritate my ears, so she's having to repeat herself constantly 😂

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back