• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Australia v Wales

Stocked up on my new found re taste for Peroni, resisted last night, just had a couple of Yellow Tails Malbec nice and smooth, Yellow tail produce some nice reds Shiraz, Merlot and the Malbec, Jammy Red Roo is class as well.
I can’t drink that Jammy Red stuff. Taste is far too sweet; subjective of course. The Shiraz is the nicest.

Jammy Red is closer to port than it is a Shiraz.
We realised that you don't drink it with food, on its own its nice, each to their own of course, been a bottle here for a while now and we haven't opened it.
A glass or two of wine on a Friday and Saturday in beer day, become a born again Peroni fan again lately, very enjoyable drink got 500ml bottles, just opened the first, as lad is coming home from his mates up in London and there's issues with the trains and I thought that I'd may have to go up to Newport to get him, luckily I didn't.

UPDATE .
Fishing off tomorrow morning so will be bringing forward my swally to tonight. 🍻🍺
Fishing, you do plenty of that on here, 😂 what fishing do you do? I prefer Coarse fishing these days, although I need to get out with the lures after the Bass.

Fishing, you do plenty of that on here, 😂 what fishing do you do? I prefer Coarse fishing these days, although I need to get out with the lures after the Bass.
Haha 🎣
Sea fishing, don't go very often but was meant to go down Gennith in the morning and stay on Burry Holms for about 12 hours but mate has to work, never mind aye .

Haha 🎣
Sea fishing, don't go very often but was meant to go down Gennith in the morning and stay on Burry Holms for about 12 hours but mate has to work, never mind aye .
Not sure what the weather is gonna be like tomorrow, probably be showery, but its the chilly wind that gets you, add the wet stuff to that and it becomes miserable.
'

Wales team to face Australia 2nd Test ...​

15. Cameron Winnett (Cardiff Rugby / Caerdydd – 6 caps)
14. Liam Williams (Kubota Spears – 91 caps)
13. Owen Watkin (Ospreys / Gweilch – 40 caps)
12. Mason Grady (Cardiff Rugby / Caerdydd – 13 caps)
11. Rio Dyer (Dragons / Dreigiau – 21 caps)
10. Ben Thomas (Cardiff Rugby / Caerdydd – 3 caps)
9. Ellis Bevan (Cardiff Rugby / Caerdydd – 2 caps)
1. Gareth Thomas (Ospreys / Gweilch – 32 caps)
2. Dewi Lake (Ospreys / Gweilch – 14 caps) captain / capten
3. Archie Griffin (Bath Rugby / Caerfaddon – 2 caps)
4. Christ Tshiunza (Exeter Chiefs / Caerwysg – 11 caps)
5. Dafydd Jenkins (Exeter Chiefs / Caerwysg – 18 caps)
6. James Botham (Cardiff Rugby / Caerdydd – 12 caps)
7. Tommy Reffell (Leicester Tigers / Caerlŷr – 19 caps)
8. Taine Plumtree (Scarlets – 4 caps)

Replacements / Eilyddion

16. Evan Lloyd (Cardiff Rugby / Caerdydd – 4 caps)
17. Kemsley Mathias (Scarlets – 4 caps)
18. Harri O’Connor (Scarlets – 3 caps)
19. Cory Hill (Secom Rugguts – 33 caps)
20. Mackenzie Martin (Cardiff Rugby / Caerdydd – 4 caps)
21. Kieran Hardy (Ospreys / Gweilch – 22 caps)
22. Sam Costelow (Scarlets – 14 caps)
23. Nick Tompkins (Saracens / Saraseniaid – 37 caps)

Nice to see the 'definition of insanity' gambit given an airing. Who knows, maybe just this one time it will work. To be fair, if that try had been allowed, and no (I hesitate to say 'other') tier 1 international team would have had it disallowed, last week's defeat might have been narrower, or even a win.

For me, though, Grady's not a 12; and not yet an international rugby player - possibly not even a rugby player. Ditto Dyer. The rest are probably all we have, if you continue down the insanity route and don't pick the likes of Nicky Smith and anyone else that Gatland decided long ago he would ignore.

I'm more interested about when the imposter Hump is given his marching orders and we get a proper forwards coach. I'd guess the answer is roughly never.

Imagine if all countries started to do this before games. It would be like an international AA meeting….

“Hi I’m Mongolia and I’ve not invaded another country since 1340”
Altogether, “ Hi Mongolia”

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back