• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ayew in talks with Crystal Palace

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/07/13/ayeq-in-talks-with-crystal-palace-over-potential-move/

If it's still at £80k per week then they are mad, I can genuinely see Palace struggling this season (nothing to do with Ayew BTW) I may have a small flutter on them going down!

Last time the two brothers played together it didn't go very well...

PSumbler said:
https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/07/13/ayeq-in-talks-with-crystal-palace-over-potential-move/

If it's still at £80k per week then they are mad, I can genuinely see Palace struggling this season (nothing to do with Ayew BTW) I may have a small flutter on them going down!

I lumped a tenner on them going down, had 3/1 a few weeks back but now shortened to 7/4.

Their odds are only greater than the three promoted teams for the drop. Going to find it very difficult if Zaha gets his move.

JonTheJack said:
Their odds are only greater than the three promoted teams for the drop. Going to find it very difficult if Zaha gets his move.

I think they had an insane amount of players whose contracts ended this summer also. Sure I read somewhere earlier in the year that if they all left, they'd only have about 15 players remaining on their books! Obviously some have signed new contracts by now, but hell of a tough job ahead there, especially with presumably little money to spend.

jackjackjackjack said:
Guehi also set to sign for Crystal Palace. Permanent deal.

That would be one hell of a coup for them.

Anyone from Chelsea who has watched him the last few years must surely be advising a PL loan for next season and nothing else.

20M, Chelsea have first option to buy him back should Palace sell up.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back