• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ayew off to Qatar

A4Jack

Staff member
Reaction score
Al Sadd to play under Xavi.

Xavi has a lot to live up to as Ayew has just been working with Steve Cooper for the last two years

I somehow think that as a club we have not heard the last of him
Don't know why but git a feeling he's gonna pop up are this club in years to come

Geoff thom said:
Don't know why but git a feeling he's gonna pop up are this club in years to come

Not sure why but I can't help like the guy. He extracted extortionate money, although it wasn't his fault, and could sometimes be completely anonymous. But can't help but like him still

As predicted, then.

A nice payout while smashing it in a pub league.

Geoff thom said:

Wow, noting he’s going on 32 according to Wiki (can probably add 2/3 years to that noting history of African birth certificates) in what capacity do you see a return - player, coach, groundsman, steward, programme seller?

Thornburyswan said:
Geoff thom said:

Wow, noting he’s going on 32 according to Wiki (can probably add 2/3 years to that noting history of African birth certificates) in what capacity do you see a return - player, coach, groundsman, steward, programme seller?

He was born in France...

Thornburyswan said:
Geoff thom said:

Owner 😉

3swan said:
Thornburyswan said:

Owner 😉

Now that would be entertaining.

Thornburyswan said:
Geoff thom said:

Perhaps he can take over cone duties from the legend Tate

I know some think I'm off my head, I've just got this feeling he's not done with us
He may return one day in some capacity

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back