• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ayew to PSG

Ashley_scfc

North Banker
Reaction score
Reports all over french twitter that PSG have made a €5m bid for Ayew to cover the injuries of Neymar and Mbappe who are both out.

Seems to be picking up some heat, not sure how I'd feel about it but can't see us rejecting a bid like that.

Any sort of fee we’d be all over it. Need him off payroll pronto

Not quite sure if Ayew would be good enough for PSG. Even as a 3rd choice.

MrSwerve said:

In fairness playing for PSG in Ligue 1, with the quality he would have around him, i think Ayew would fill his boots, playing Champions league football against world class defenders would be something completely different.

I wonder what their fans will make of his continual diving and thumbs up when he messes things up? A luxury for us who ultimately didn't deliver on his efforts to get us back to the top league.

Good luck with your future career, Mr Ayew.

He has been our player of the year this year, (Well, one of them) which has exceeded my expectations given everything with the loans and things.

He has really tried for us fair play

Swanjaxs said:
MrSwerve said:

In fairness playing for PSG in Ligue 1, with the quality he would have around him, i think Ayew would fill his boots, playing Champions league football against world class defenders would be something completely different.

I just don't think PSG would be looking at the Championship at a 30 year old player, they aren't short of money so you'd think that they'd be investing in young players to be a 3rd choice striker. Time will tell, I guess.

If we can find a club that'll pay his full wages he'll be gone no matter how much they offer as a transfer fee

If he stays leeching off our tit we are f*cked, so we should all be praying for this. We wouldn't have been relegated without him, we weren't promoted with him. However you dress it up a total waste of £4m quid this season alone. Lets hope he pisses off before he kills the club.

And I have nothing against him, he tried his hardest for us (I mean that 100%) including world class diving, falling over and appealing forlornly to the ref. All in all a f^cking disaster for us second time around. Better than Bony mind you.

monmouth said:
If he stays leeching off our tit we are f*cked, so we should all be praying for this. We wouldn't have been relegated without him, we weren't promoted with him. However you dress it up a total waste of £4m quid this season alone. Lets hope he pisses off before he kills the club.

And I have nothing against him, he tried his hardest for us (I mean that 100%) including world class diving, falling over and appealing forlornly to the ref. All in all a f^cking disaster for us second time around. Better than Bony mind you.

Great post Monsta and I couldn’t agree more.

Agree with Monmouth....we need him off the books....need to look to next season without him.
He's been very good to be fair...I was a critic...but the near future has to be without him around. It's the only logical outcome. Hopefully we'll get a bit more than 5 million...

Darran said:
monmouth said:

Great post Monsta and I couldn’t agree more.

Great post, however in case scouts are watching i will agree with the fans on here who think he is the best thing since Sunblest or George Best. And while you are making a list of his attributes don't forget the times he has cantered after a back pass to the goalie staying offside to hide, although he seems to have been cured of this since Xmas funny that.

monmouth said:

That’s pretty much spot on.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back