• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Barnsley ticket priority for those who didn’t take refunds?

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
Yesterday’s announcement that the Liberty Stadium will potentially have a 3,000 crowd for the play-off semi final against Barnsley sparked much debate as to how the club would allocate tickets – or more to the point which names would be in the draw for such a restricted number. The good news of...

Read more

“Season ticket holders who accept the streaming option and leave their money in the club will receive priority access back to the Liberty Stadium when  crowds  are able to return. This is not a guarantee of access as numbers may be restricted by Welsh Government. ”

Yep, that was always very clear. I wonder how many of us there are to go into the lottery.

monmouth said:
“Season ticket holders who accept the streaming option and leave their money in the club will receive priority access back to the Liberty Stadium when  crowds  are able to return. This is not a guarantee of access as numbers may be restricted by Welsh Government. ”

Yep, that was always very clear. I wonder how many of us there are to go into the lottery.

Plus the possibility that you attend normally with someone else, for example your partner, and only one of you gets a ticket, might make you turn down the offer.

There are also those I know who still feel unsure of the risks and would turn it down on that basis

STID2017 said:
There are also those I know who still feel unsure of the risks and would turn it down on that basis

How on earth are people now unsure?? Literally no deaths with covid. More chance of dying of syphilis.
Those people have been well n truly brainwashed.

sainthelens said:
STID2017 said:

How on earth are people now unsure?? Literally no deaths with covid. More chance of dying of syphilis.

I’ve been double jabbed and was considered “extremely vulnerable” as I have been on immunosuppressants for 30 years. If I could find out for certain that the vaccine has triggered my immune system to produce antibodies I wouldn’t hesitate. The NHS won’t allow me to have an antibody test unless I am displaying symptoms of COVID. All the experts say I probably have some antibodies but likely to be less than “normal” but there is a possibility that my immune system hasn’t produced any. I’m unsure until every adult has been jabbed and we effectively have herd immunity.

All 20/21 seasonal members. Please note, U12s must be accompanied by an adult/guardian.

This is Barnsley’s eligibility for their ballot allocation.

J_B said:
sainthelens said:

I’ve been double jabbed and was considered “extremely vulnerable” as I have been on immunosuppressants for 30 years. If I could find out for certain that the vaccine has triggered my immune system to produce antibodies I wouldn’t hesitate. The NHS won’t allow me to have an antibody test unless I am displaying symptoms of COVID. All the experts say I probably have some antibodies but likely to be less than “normal” but there is a possibility that my immune system hasn’t produced any. I’m unsure until every adult has been jabbed and we effectively have herd immunity.

Not at all linked but you can get private antibody checks https://medichecks.com/products/coronavirus-antibody-blood-test

J_B said:
sainthelens said:

I’m in exactly the same boat J B, it’s a dilemma.

There should be priority turnstiles and a discount at the bar for the special people who left their money in. ;)

Dr. Winston said:
There should be priority turnstiles and a discount at the bar for the special people who left their money in. ;)

With which the yanks earnt interest off and filled their pockets :eek: :p

sainthelens said:
STID2017 said:

There are people with certain medical conditions or have undergone medical procedures that leave them extremely vulnerable to serious illness, even having had the second vaccination.
For you or I, all things being equal, we suffer little or no risk.
For these not unsizeable minority, there is a greater risk.
As much as we all enjoy watching live football, it is not worth anyone risking their life for

STID2017 said:
There are people with certain medical conditions or have undergone medical procedures that leave them extremely vulnerable to serious illness, even having had the second vaccination.
As much as we all enjoy watching live football, it is not worth anyone risking their life for

I get this, but isn’t the point that in probability terms I’m risking my life to a far greater extent just driving down and back than actually going to the game, so on that theory I should never drive anywhere, ever?

monmouth said:
STID2017 said:

I get this, but isn’t the point that in probability terms I’m risking my life to a far greater extent just driving down and back than actually going to the game, so on that theory I should never drive anywhere, ever?

Fair point, but I’ve the same risk driving to the game as you (maybe not as far as you) and then on top of that the extra risk going into the match . I’ve had both my jabs but as JB said previously, there is no evidence yet that the vaccine will work with people who are immuno suppressed. So our risks are probably greater than just driving.

monmouth said:
STID2017 said:

I more concerned for your blood pressure when posting. :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back